chapter 7 : coming out

Naomi's POV

today was the day we was leaving for my city!!! Memphis, Its my home my fucking hood! aha I Rep my city everywhere I go.

I miss my home though, not the neighborhood but my home lol.

north Memphis ain't no joke, niggas be on yo ass like flies but anyways

we had been on the road for 4 hours and we just know making it to Memphis, we all got out looking cute, sky especially even tho we almost matched, she had on camo pants, with a black tee shirt with gold chain necklace and bracelet to match and some black flats with big gold balls as earrings and her hair was in a bun. I had on the same camo cargo pants ,with a burgundy looking shirt with a tan body cross bag ,with tan combat boots looking too cute !!! aha let me stop feeling my self .

" Naomi, come on " cj said pulling my hand ,everyone was walking in , my nanny was the first person to see us so she got yelling .

"BEST THING !' she said coming to hug me.

" zoe moe ,tt , e.v.e " she said calling zoe trina and eve pulling them into a hug ,k.t. ,ace a nd cj all looked at each other .

" nana is this yo aunt t?" k.t asked like she didn't hear him.

" no this my grandma , but I call her bestest thing -" nanny cut me off .

" i must look good to you or some cause baby i am single " my nanny said making us all laugh.

"nanna ,don't start that ,that's all mine , i thought your cougar days were over " eve said grabbing k.t and laughing , my nanny was a crazy ass lady she looks like a young cuter version of oprah ,she really does have a young look to her ,shes my height she doesn't have wrinkles at all and she had a nice figure on her , shes who i get my booty,no scratch that we got ass my moma didn't have a butt she did a lil something but not like me and nanny did . but she had a nice grade of hair and loved her self some youngins smh she was queens of cougars , my nanny is 53 ...yea I know right.

" girl im just playing , babe im sorry ,i just don't know how to handle my self in front of all these handsome men ,and who are they ?" she said pointing at the boys .

" nanna this ace ,my boyfriend " zoe said grabbing his hand and nanna shook his hand.

" this steve ,my boyfriend "trina said and nanna winked at him .. ugggh this woman

" you already know k.t " eve said mugging nanny ,they always playing with each other like that ,its kinda funny

" bestest thing ,this is cj,and his baby sister skylar but we call her sky" i said and nanna smiled

" so this is the great cj that zoe keeps telling me about " she said hugging cj , i looked at zoe and she blew me a kiss and i flicked her off , see it was rare for me to bring guys to my family except zoe and the girls only cause usually i have a bad gut feeling but with cj i feel like he wont hurt me but my heart tells me other wise but everyday he shows my heart that i can trust him and know i really think that he'll stay by my side through thick and thin but i do know that being with him has its cost, so like i said before im down and ready for anything ya felzniee !!!!

" son i hear so much about you ,and this little bundle of joy " my nanna said hugging sky ,sky really likes us , cj always saying anybody else she would have held on to him or hide behind him but us shes comfortable around us but ive always had that affect on babies. " are you treating her right" nanna said holding sky .

" yes ma'am " cj said

" are you hitting that right " she said covering skys ears making me look down ,cause she still doesn't know that im still a virgin ,and cj turned red and everyone else just laughed .