chapter 2

Naomi POV

it has been 2 months since I seen or herd from Chris, so now as far as I'm concerned we're not together.

I'm tired of another month wasited, I put my heart into people to much too fast.

Maybe if I wasn't so fat ,or ugly , he'd love me like I thought I loved him,but its over and done with, I'm finna go have fun cause its my girl trina's night.

" bitch come on damn it take you that long to get dressed! " Trina yelled beating on my door. snapping me out my thoughts.

" damn chill, I'm almost ready hell Steve can wait " I said yelling back and laughing, Steve is trinas Nigga,they've Known each other for about two year before making it official.

I was going through my closet trying find something to wear, I found a black shirt with spikes on the shoulder, and a pair of red jeggings, and some black red bottoms . I guess you can say I looked cute.

I put on a  natural colored eye shadow, my red Mac lipstick on and my silver hoops .I grabbed my black coach purse and  I opened my door and Trina, Eve, and Zoe were all looking at me like they was finna jump me.

" took you long enough " Trina said playing through my hair poofing it out some more.

" Do I look ugly " I said panicking, they all sighed and cursed under their breathe..

" Bitch no ,you look Gorgeous don't start that shit now bring that ass on " eve said

" ugh ok , now come on " I said as we grabbed our keys and walked out the house.

" why do we gotta take our own cars again " Zoe said.

" cause you finna go make a drop and ion wanna be around you know who so ill just meet y'all at the club ight " I said getting into my Ashton Martin vanquish.

me and the girls got hella money, and not from our jobs, see noone knows this but during high-school Zoe ass was making guap and she was ahead at her game only cause her moma gave her the business, before she took off and had to come stay with us and Zoe never herd from her moma so my moma basically adopted her, but anyways I needed money and Zoe was like "if you drop off this dope I gotchu "so when I was making the drop the feel of tha bag I traded with homeboy was heavy I got in the car and opened the bag it was filled with money Zoe splitted half that money with me .

once I told the girls about it and Zoe had us out doing drops and shit but for a while I had alot of money stashed and I told Zoe I couldn't do it no More it was a one time thing and I stopped but every now and then I make drops but hey I got money to play with so moma gets her some nice shit every now and then but my toy was this car, I had for a year and it still looks new.

I got in the car bumping my song beat it by Sean Kingston then Trina got in her Lamborghini, Eve got in her Audi that hoe was sexy, and Zoe hopped in her aventador its a Lamborghini too but I liked Zoe's but hell ethier way me and my bitches was rolling in the best ya feelsnieee!!! ( feels in lil scrappy voice lol)

<>

an hour later I pulled up to the velvet room, and I seen Zoe and the girls pull up rite beside me. I fixed myself and we all got out at the same time and Zoe smelt like weed and me and Eve was passing a black to each other till I finished it.

" so Zoe are you -" "ahhhh " we all screamed jumping back when a truck pulled up in front of us bout to hit us,

" aye bitch what the fuck wrong with you, yo ass almost hit -"

" aye ma don't get so rowdy, you see yo ass still alive rite? " nick ssaid then Zoe got in between us cause she knew I was finna pull my 9mm out on this Nigga, yes she (me) stay packed ya feel me see niggas and hoes these days be trying me and Ian on no fake shit I say what I mean and mean what I say. I may not feel good about my self but I was always told myself to never let ananyone
Punk you.