chapter 13

naomi pov

i woke up feeling so sick to my stomach , i hopped up and ran to the bathroom , not even making it to the toilet i threw up right there on the floor , it felt like i was throwing up my lungs , i grabbed a towel from the lower draw and sat it on the throw up , i just layed there i was tired and not feeling good , then i felt cj walk past me and turned the shower water on and he undressed me and we took a shower , i didn't say nothing nor did he ,he just smiled the whole time .

" bae what you so smiley about" i said  putting on some yoga pants , and a tee shirt .

" oh nothing , just the fact i know your pregnant " he said , putting on him some basketball shorts and a tee shirt .

" i knew you find out , are you happy" i said

" hell fucking yea im happy , don't ask me that , i love you , i am mad at the fact that you tried to hide it " he said grabbing my waist , while we walked downstairs .

" ok damn im sorry bae i was just scared ,now come on  we gotta shop for the dinner tonight and i dont wanna buy the whole store " i said and laughing.

" ok come on im driving , and put that down , now that i know that my baby girl is inside of you , you eating right and i dont wanna hear shit " he said hitting my hand making me drop my cosmic brownie , i have a box stashed almost everywhere ,even in zoes range rover , but she doesnt know.

" ughhh whatever , and who said we was having a girl , i want a boy , actually i want twins " i said  and his eyes got big .

" twins really, let me guess you wanna name the boy  Carmelo " he said as we walked out the house and got in the car  and was off to the store .

" yes i love your middle name ,and the girl would be named ,Carmen " i said pulling out a cosmic Brownie and eating it , i didnt care , i was hungry and i have these weird cravings .

" nana " cj said trying to take the Brownie from me but i shoved it in my mouth he just laughed as we pulled up at walmart .

" yo ass gone get it keep playing , now give me the rest " he said helping me out the car ,like im 8 months pregnant .

" ian got no more , and babe chill im only1 month " i said getting my purse and a basket , i thought id make my nanas favorite , she loves the homemade egg rolls i make , so i got the stuff for that and im gonna make zoe do her Jamaican jerk chicken rice , yep thats how we get down lol .

i got all the stuff and we was walking through the baby isle and cj was picking up little booties and clothes , i just made me smile that he would be so into it . 

<>

7:30 pm

cj ,ton, mar steve ,drew , nick ,k.t and ace  were downstairs in the basement playing games while us girls were cooking and cleaning , we were all dressed , and the food was just about finished, we made drinks and i had water. nana had just  made it with sky ,i called the boys up and we greeted and talked , and got ready to eat.

" bae can you fix me a plate " cj said

" yea babe can you fix me a plate " ton said talking to trina ,she mugged him and walked off to the kitchen ,

" yea bae let me fix skies first " i said and all the boys except ton nick, mar, were seated . poor babies they lonley.

" aww boys yall aint got no girl ,to fix ya plate " i said pinching nicks cheek making him mad .