chapter 19

nana pov ( at memphis)

i woke up ,and seen the car stopped at a coner store ,we were finnaly in memphis, i was happy then i stated to get these feelings , i was hungry as hell, i had to pee, and on top of that i was horny for some odd reason ,i luaghed to myself and cj voice scared the shit outta me.

" bae you up " he said and looked over my way.

" yea " i said pulling him close to me and i kissed him, then i had to pee really bad now .

" move " i said and got out the car ,as fast as i could and walked in ,to ask where the bathoom was ,and i seen everybody crowded around the register window talking and laughing ,then cj ran in and walked me to the bathroom .

" i got it from here babe ,you doing it again now " i said and he just let me go and walked off.

afteer using the bathroom ,i washed my hands ,and put handsanitizer on ,i dont trust these stores like that. i went through the chip and candy isle trying to find something to eat ,then i looked up through the store and seen ,kc's food truck and i instantly got a taste for his nigganese rice ,thats what i call it but its southern fried rice ,its better than chinese rice i love that shit .

" aye come on ,i want some kc's " i said walking towards the door and trina and them was like yea lets go ,and drew ,nick being difficult wanted to take to long so the girls left the gas station and we went down the block to the food truck and we all got us some rice .then cj called me

" why yall leave they had came out right when yall left " he said did he not know that it was some hungry folks in here.

"nigga don't you know me and eve pregnant asses hungry ,and we got three motherfuckers who can eat in here " I said and the girls stated laughing

" yea wateva can you get us some food and meet us at nannas house" cj said

" yea ok " I said and we ordered them some food , we had to order robin and Ciara ,some food cause they rod with the boys ,I guess zoe scares Ciara but they'll be alright .we pulled up at nannas house ,we got out and went in ,I was ready to eat so I said hey to nana and me and eve sat down ,and got to eating ,me and eve had a large order and its enough for two people to eat but my fat ass was hungry so I didn't care. the boys and everyone else came in the dinning room and ate with us ,robin gave nanna some and nana smahed.

" so do yall know the genders of my grandbabies " nanna said talking to me and eve.

" I don't wanna know the gender " I said ,and cj mugged me cause he hates that I don't wanna know cause I mean me and eves baby shower is around the corner and he thinks its dumb that I don't wanna know but I want it to be a surprise honestly I don't care what it is I don't have a preference other than twins .lol

" Im having a girl " eve said all happy.

" and me and nana ,having a girl too ,nana I know you gone be mad but I had to know so I asked after our last doctor visit " cj said and I wasn't mad that he went behind my back ,and found out anyways , I was actually happy cause it was killing me not to know what were having .

" so whats the names of my grand daughters, I cant wait to spoil the shit out em " nanna said and we laughed

" well I wanna name my girl ,ashton ,or Gabrielle " eve said and k.t looked at her with joy filled in eyes ,the same look c.j gave me when we talk about us ,or the baby ,or before we go to bed he rubs my belly and talks to the baby like a nigga on the streets I thinks it funny .

" yea and nana " nanna said

" well If we had a boy I wanted to name him after cj ,kadence ,and if we have a girl we would name her karmen with a k " I said and cj smiled and me and eve like nugged each other .I was so happy me and one of my beast friends was having a baby together, so we could raise them up together to be as close as me and her was.

we all got settled in and skylar wanted to watch a cinderealla movie so we all got ont he couch and floors and watched.

" mane these folks know damn well aint no happy ending in my movie " nick said

" hell yea they knw cinderealla saw a finer prince and gave him some head ,and the prince found out and they got divorced ,now Cinderella back moping floors and sucking dick " zoe said and we all busted out laughing ,i swear my friends dumb

' oh oh can we watch life " eve old ass said

" ohoh yea i wanna watch that too" i said and we put it in nanna and sky went to sleep and we just watched movies ,and after a while we all fell asleep. i felt someone lift me up andtake me to my old room nanna use to have for me and zoe. i woke up and seen cj taking my clothes off and laying me down i smiled and he cought me looking at him and he smirked , he leaned up and kissed me ,and one thing lead to another and we fucked , swear i been hnry all day and he just read my mind .

__________________________________________________________________________________

(next day)

i woke upa and cj was gone ,i went otthe bathroom and took a shower ,and put on a sun dress , thought i looked so cute in one espically cause my breast got big and my belly looked so cute.

i walked down stairs and everyone was here my uncles came my aunt was here i so happy to see everyone ,my other moma ,trishes moma .

cj and k.t were gone and nowhere to be found i was pissed cause he didn't tell me he was leaving ,my uncles were outside ethier playing cards or grilling. sky and my uncles step daughter kids was playing in the kiddie pool . us girls were in the house just talking.

" girl imm so happy yall having kids but i gotta secret to tell you " trish said and we all loked at eachother

" me and steve are esxpecting " trish said and me and eve busted out crying , i was happy as hell we all aboutto pop some babies.

" when " zoe said all happy "

" yesterday morning be fore leaving i found out was i told steve and girl he freaked out ,in a happy way he acted a fucking fool" she said so happy , i was happy for trish my life is just coming together ,me and my bitches having babies ,and im happy ,i thank god for giving me another chance to make things right and to let me be happy for once in my life .i didn't m=notice i was now crying my ass off

" baby girl whats wrong " i felt cj hold me i was still pissed at him ,and i jerked him off me .

" move where the fuck were you , i wa pissed i didn't wake up beside you ,cj" i said he looked and smiled.

" come here babe , I had planned on waiting till we got done eating,but come here " he said and Nanna got everybody and they walked in and cj got on his knee and I just put my hand on my mouth . Is he proposing , he bent down and tied his shoe , he got back up and kissed me.

" you know I love you , that's all " he said and I hit his chest everybody cursed at him.

" aye chill out I'm playing no for real , nana you know I love you and I want you to be in my life , forever , I want you to be my Bonnie nd I be to clyde , my beyonce , my rock , my everything I just want you to be mine ,what I'm asking is will you do me the favor of becoming my queen " he asked and I bout passed out , i was now crying

" hell yes , he'll fucking yea I'll be your queen , Chaz I love you " I said and he kissed me and k.t gave him this box and he opened it up to a pretty big chocolate diamond studed ring , I was so happy hes been paying attention to the stuff I love and that's what attracts me to him , I want to be his everything , we're gonna be a family .

YOU GUYS HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER I KNOW I SAID THAT ID BE LONGER BUT IM TYPING FROM MY MOMAS FUCKED UP I PHONE AND I HATE TYPING ON HER PHONE ,fine is still broke , so I'd be a while b4 my next upload so I'm sorry if I don't upload but I will be soon just brace with me please ... My fingers hurt , but when I upload I'll be uploading a chapter from my new book can't buy my love so give it read when it comes out ...

I love you guys

Keep it tril