chapter 6

Naomi POV

when we pulled up to the trap CJ came and and opened my door, I grabbed sky and we walked in.

CJ shakes up with his boys, I spoke to everybody except Nick cause he wouldn't stop starting at me.

" aye CJ wassup with Nana neck, nigga you giving hickeys " he said and everybody looked at my neck and laughed.I turned red but got pissed off.

"Nigga shut that shit up you mad cause you can't put a hickey on me, and Ian tryna sound cocky or nun so kiss my black ass " I said patting my butt and everyone laughed.then Zoe and Trina came in.

" aye wassup " Zoe said shaking up and going to kiss ace .. when they become a thing!??!

I looked at Trina and she shook her head and hugged me.

" well Zoe ill be back to come get, you and Nana, we gone have a girls night out " she said before she opened the door chaz stopped her.

" aye Trina can you watch sky for me " he said .

" yea I would love to watch this beautiful monkey " she said picking up sky, who hugged Trina wrapping her little arms around her neck.

"ight thank you and here " CJ said handing her some money, she hugged me again putting something in my pocket and whispered " tell him ion need it " she said then walked out with sky.

everybody got up and was doing whatever it is they do,see Ive only handled the drops with Zoe I've never seen them like actually cut, weight and or even cook, I've never really wanted to, but I'm always ready for anything!

" bae come on " CJ said grabbing my hand pulling my out my thoughts.

we walked in his office he it around cause he had a long table and chairs by the window and his couch bye the door, and his desk in the same place but he got a huge picture of him and sky hanging over it.

I sat at his desk checking Facebook and playing with my gun. then in came 3 dudes two of them had on shades holding black Duffel bags and the one dude, it was some Ian like about him he gave off a fuck Nigga look, so I was on alert, I put my gun in a draw full of guns in cj's desk.

" wassup bun,blaze, and D" CJ said shaking up with dudes, they sat and took a seat, the dude they called D looked so familiar, I couldnt just put my finger on where I know him from,

" so CJ you ready for this shit man I know you need some more customers and we got the same ole LSD but we had a dude in our lab experiment on it , man its weird but fyye I'm telling you put it on the streets and you'll be making money I promise you " dude bun said

I was bored so i took a pic of my neck and sent it to Zoe.

me : bitch you see this shit ...it hurt

:(

Zoe : that's what yo ass get, and aye did you notice dont'a walk in with dudes.

me : bitch that's who that is!!! Ian recognize him damn he done got fine as hell.

Zoe : hell yea but aye let me ttyl I gotta go do some business in the other trap ight big booty hoe! love ya

me : lol love ya to hoe!!

I was snapped outa my thoughts when. k.t. and Nick was behind CJ pulled they guns and blaze, and dont'a pulled they guns I looked at CJ and he smiled, I knew something wasn't right , so I opened the draw and pulled two guns and I hopped up.

" the fuck going on " I said standing up.

" damn cj when you start letting yo hoes talk during a sit in " blaze said and that pissed me off, and CJ could tell.