chapter 3

chaz POV

ayye its ya boy chaz but on the streets I'm CJ, its been 3 weeks since I talked to Naomi, but I see her all the damn time with Zoe, its killing me,when I seen her it was something different about her.

she's funny, sweet, and she has a gorgeous body I love a girl with curves, she carries her self with grace and she doesn't act like a bitch.

I understood where she was coming from when I took her out on our not so first date, I mean at first at the club I thought I was gone hit it and quite but then at the restaurant how she went off on homeboy, and the hurt in her eyes told me something different .I was soon knocked out of my thoughts when Zoe,Trina, eve and nana came in.

" hey" all the girls said

coming in and sitting down.

" hey Naomi " I said and smiled hoping she'd say something but she didn't she looked at me with no emotion and just walked out.

" ill be back " Zoe said storming out the door.damn mane why wont she give a Nigga a shot.

*****************************

Naomi's POV

" hey Naomi " chaz said smiling at me.

I'm thinking I'ma be nice and speak but my heart said no and I couldn't say nothing I just gave him a blank look and I walked out.

" what the hell was that nana you need to talk to him, its fucking up my money and your heart, I know you like him just give the Nigga a chance, I keep telling you he ain't gone hurt you...ion think " she said mumbled the last part not knowing I herd her.I hate when shes right, ima give him a try.

But Its not like we're gonna end up together,nobody wants a fat emotionally unstable female.

But why does he wanna like me of all people ,why not girls like eve or Trina or even Zoe.

I mean its me, I'm ugly and not that attractive.

" uggh bitch I love you " I said smiling and hugging her, before we walked in she smacked my butt hard as hell, she does it alot .
" ouch Nigga, leave my ass alone it ain't did nun you " I said rubbing it.

"chaz can I talk to you " I said looking at him.

he gave me a face that I couldn't understand  then answered.

" yea come on " he said grabbing my hand and taking me to I guess his office.

I could tell cause on his desk was a picture frame of him and a little girl ...does he have a child? .

"you got a kid?" I asked pointing to the picture.

" that's nun of yo business, now tell me what you gotta tell me? " he said as we sat on the couch by the window.

" look I was being a bitch that night at the restaurant, and I'm sorry for not answering your calls or texts too, I just -" I was cut off by him smashing his juicy lips onto mine. it was a long passionate kiss.

OH MY GOSH HE KISSED ME !!!!!

ME!!!! ME OF ALL PEOPLE !!!

he came up and smiled.

" come on " he said grabbing my hand and we walked through the living room, " we'll see y'all later " he said opening the door.

" damn bitch I said talk to em not make him run off to Vegas with you " Zoe said as her Trina Eve, Nick bitch ass, k.t. ace and steve was getting high.

" bitch shut up now bye " I said closeing the door behind me,

" where you taking me chaz " I said hopping in his Bentley,