Chapter 20

Nana pov

( its been two weeks )

Ive been the happiest bitch alive , me and eve, k.t purposed a week after cj did to me , yall when i say a bitch glowing , im glowing like the sun , carmen has been kicking her butt off though,she ready to come, yall i swear , i was in the shower the other day and i was playing with my belly and carmen kicked and i thought she was playing but then she started moving and shit ,but to find out is that shes positioning her self im ready to have this damn baby !!

"Baby girl you ready ?" Cj said coming into the room,today me ,sky and cj were going to take our first family pictures, and then zoe trina eve ,and candy and they dudes were gonna meet us up there so we can take family photos , me and cj and sky were matching ,i wore a blue sundress and these black studded heels that were so cute ,cj hated the fact i was wearing them ,cj had on dark washed Levi's,with a blue V-neck that squeezed his muscles in all the right places he had his hair in a ponytail,just looking sexy , sky had on some black shorts, and a blue and black polka dotted shirt ,with her flats.

" yea " i said getting up ,and standing in the mirror looking at myself one last time ,then cj stood behind me and kissed my neck.

"You look gorgeous" he said i just smiled and turned around and kissed hiss lips then kissed sky who was on his side.

" awww dont yall look family like " nanna said as we huged her.

"Well nanna we got to go " cj said grabbing my hand and we left to the photo center.

After taking the pics , we meet up and ate at t.g.i fridays.while we were sitting there cj pulled my hair up and i felt something cold hit my chest.

" it was skylars idea " cj said and looked down and it was a locket ,i opened it up and i smilied and teared a bit ,it was the picture we took today but it was a ugly picture like sky sneezed ,cj didnt smilie and i felt karmen kick so i made this ugly face . I laughed

" awwwe sky , its the best gift ever " i said and she came and sat at my lap i kissed her.

" i got karmen one too " she said and cj got out a smaller box ,with a small necklace in it .

" awwwwe yall are too damn cute " zoe said ,and i just smilied , i swear god is really blessing me , i got the best family in the world , i got my first born on the way on top of that im martying the man of my dreams , if you told me a year ago i was gonna meet a man that would change my life i would have waved you off and laughed. But i can honestly say that im happy and cant nothing change that.

We were now at home and me cj and sky was laying down watching white chicks,after a while sky fell asleep and cj layed her in the bed with nanna,when he came back he layed down and rubbed my belly.

"Heyy bug bug, its daddy here ,i just wanted you to know that i cant wait for you to get here, ima be fighting them niggas off you , i can just see you looking like you sexy ass moma but lets not forget me ,you gone have some good jeans girl" he said and i just laughed.

"I love you " cj said kissing my belly and looking at me.

" too infinty and beyond babe " i said and he smiled , that was the words he said to me when he first told me he loved me.

I fell a sleep with those words on my mind.