chapter 15

naomi pov

when me and cj pulled up at the house ,and got out the car me, and  cj walked up to the door and seen ton and mar on the floor, mar was holding ton and mar was crying in anger , ian never seen him get so big in the chest  , ton had a shot wound on his chest, cj looked at me and I just grabbed my fone and called zoe and the girls and told eve and trina  to meet me at the hospital, and zoe to bring her range rover and , cj ran to the back , he came back and a pissed look on his face . he did say nothing ,I guess everyone knew something I didn't.

" come on " zoe yelled and I got in the front while cj and mar got ton in and zoe speed off to the hospital , when we got there trina and eve was waiting with steve and k.t and ace .we got out and me and zoe went  to the desk and zoe and the girl from behind the desk both sighed .

" look I need a doctor im not filling shit out till a doctor takes my brother to the back , he been shot and is loosing blood " zoe said with tear running from her eyes ,the girl just did as told I grabbed zoe cause she must have been at her braking point to cry in front of us, the doctors took ton to the back and we all waited in the waiting area I was crying and so tired , I wanted to stay up but it isn't good for the baby so I went to sleep .

ton pov

me mar , and robin all were  out having a god time after leaving the trap , we went home  to meet up with this chick mar been messing  with for a while now   , we pull up to the house and some chick was sitting on her Camaro looking all sexy and shit , we got out introduced ourselves and mar and Ciara were hitting it off , we just in the living room now chilling and talking then a loud thud from outside scared us , so me and mar hopped up.with our guns and ran out side and a dude is busing Ciara car up ,

" Ciara  bitch get yo lien ass out here don't send no chumps to do yo dirty work , bitch you out cheating and shit when hoe yo ass got a man and three kids to take care of , wait the fuck im sounding like a bitch , hoe bring yo ass out here so I can beat the living day lights out of you " dude said then me and ton turned and looked at Ciara , mar was pissed but he aint finna get into some shit like that .

" Ciara is he beating you " mar said and looked at Ciara and she started crying ,mar done changed cause he use to be cold hearted with girls but this chick must be different .

 " look robin go to the garage and take cj Bentley to the trap and keep her there " I said helping lil mama out.

"  thanks man , aye no matter what if he wont move or not you keep backing out the garage " mar said  dude was blocking the garage but he did nt give a fuck we tried to distract him while the girls got out , but when the girls got in the garage he started open fire and shot at me and mar .

" aye nigga we aint got shit with you ,you want the girl and we aint letting that shit happen " mar said shooting him ,hitting him right in the arm but then dude started firing and I got hit close to the heart , I fell and hit the floor , the last I remember was mar shooting a car speeding off and mar screaming my name .

cj pov

 we been here all night, nana was crying in her sleep , zoe trina and eve would stop , but they all evutaly went to sleep so now it just me ,ace ,steve k.t and mar . mar was hot he was so pissed , and I could tell cause every time a dude walked in the hospital he holdson to his clip like he paranoid or something , so I put nana head across the sea couch we were on and walk and sit next to him .