chapter 11

naomi pov

two months later

 the last too months have been fucked up and great all at the same time , how ? well the good thing is king and cj are cool now but cj still have his doubts  but its for me ,king has been doing hella kissing up but hes been giving us intell on summer and this lil meko shit , from what cj told me meko is his step dads brother and he wants revenge on  cj and summer went to meko  and told him all these lies and shit now he after us . but like ive always said im down and ready for anything ,especially now cause i can go train with eve trina and zoe ,yes over the two months ive lost weight !!! im so fucking happy i be wearing  my ass out all the time but in a non hoe way lol , i went from a size 20 to 16 and my ass still big and it lifted , my nanna told me that if it got any more wider or sat u anymore i could be the transportation for everybody , lol that old lady gets on my nerves , ton and mar are now living with me and cj and they work for zoe and everybody loves them lil niggas . im still wide just not as big as i was before and cj is loving every bit of it that this past week we made love quite a bit lol too much information ? owe well !!!

i was knocked outta my thoughts when me and cj pulled up to the house ,we walked in and everybody was here , we bought candy and sky home today ,today was the first time candy would meet the girls and i kinda told her and drew about each other , i know he gone love her cause she acts like me ,but funnier ,and im meaner .

" SUPRISE HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY " we all yelled when sky came in she was so happy to see her uncles and aunts ,from what i know she knew about drew so she knows him too , she jumped up and down and hugged everybody and she made us be quite so she could speak .

" WHERE MY PRESENTS ,I WANT MONEY " she said and we just laughed , this little girl was  a hot mess lil 5 year old ass.

we ate gave her ,her stuff and her and my nanny- , oh i forgot to mention that bestest thing is here ,she wants sky for about a month and sky wanted to go so we let her , it was around 8 and sky and my nanna left after nanna embaressed us mostly me infront of everybody , she was twerking and was actually doing it. me and the girls were cleaning up untill nick came in the kitchen harassing us ,mostly me , here we go again !

" ana mae you betta eat all that cake till its gone ,nd ian playing ima beat that ass " he said and  i threw some cake on him .

" ayye nigga gone with that shit " he said dodging the second peice i threw.

" ok ok im sorry go in the hall closet and get that shirt out that jcpenny bag" i said and he went and got the shirt , i was bent down  getting the cleaning supplies  and i felt some one walk pass me and smack my ass hard as hell i thought it was zoe .

" zoe gone nah hoe i told you thats cjs ass " i said laughing i looked up to cj grinning like the grinch gave him back his christmas

" what " i said looking at him walking out the kitchen to the living room to play some music .

" that ass is what " he said and i just laughed

" not today cj ,horny ass " i mumbled i put my laptop on its music  and connected it to the tv and played maxwell,tlc,swv,tyrese  mix i made  and it played maxwell lifetime and before i could start singing cj grabbed me and started singing to me

"And I, I can let my life pass me by
or I can get down and try
work it all out this lifetime
work it on out this time
I can let it all pass me by
or I can get down and try
work it all out this lifetime lifetime

There was a time when love wasn't chosen
now I'm just open for more
now I'm just reaching out for something better
that I had before, girl
there ain't a bottom line in your world

Ooh and I, I can let my life pass me by
or I can get down and try
work it all out this lifetime
work it on out this time"

he sang and we danced i thought it was so cute that i wasnt just the old soul in our group we all  are old souls.

" ok ok now put some of that love music on girl i wanna hear tyrese you know my song " eve and zoe said  just laughed and played signs of love making by tyrese. me and the girls started singing

"

These are the signs that are made for each other
Are you the zodiac freak?

I'm a Capricorn, I came here to get mannish
Oh, I know it's good when you start speaking Spanish
Airy, sexually, you're full of energy
After I'm done, you still tellin' me, you want me

I met a Gemini, oh what a sex drive
She wanted it from the front, back, left and the right
Baby, I will guarantee to give you everything
Your body's missin', baby yeah

These are the signs of love makin'
Are you that zodiac freak, I've been lookin' for?
Girl, you're sending me, signs of love makin'
And you make me say, ooh

These are the signs of love makin'
Are you that zodiac freak, I've been lookin' for?
Girl, you're sending me, signs of love makin'
And you make me say, ooh "     we were all bumping and grinding drinking these drinks eve made called swamp water ,yea weird name but it was lemonde ,coke ,tiquilla ,vodka and tonic . when i say weird shit WEIRD  SHIT  but its good , i  didnt get drunk  ,hell i wasnt drinking i took a sip and for some reason my stomach said other wise i had threw it all up .it was around 12 and everyone left except zoe she was knocked out with me ,in me and cjs room ,hes gonna be mad .