chapter 18

cj pov

today i woke up with skylar and zoe ass stayed the night with sky cause she wanted nana,so we all woke up i got my self ready ,the usual and zoe got her self and sky ready .

" nana gone kill yall always stealing her stuff " i said to zoe ,who was putting on one of nanas shirts

" nigga her belly bigger than two watermelons ,she cant fit this ,,ill give back ,hell aye these my shoes " she said i just laughed and brushed my hair up in a ponytail.

we all was ready to go see nana ,last night i keep saying i was gonna popose but ima wait till she gets out ,and then bring her nanna here cause shes been dieng to see nana .

" we going to se moma " sky said  i smiled

" yea baby girl we are " i said , i m cool with sky calling naomi moma ,even though my moma was my everything ,its cause she was all i had my moma didnt do sky right ,and thats what put her in her position before she died ,she cared more about money and men than she did us ,but she still made sure i was feed and had clothes on my back ,and that i was going to school ,and ill always lover her for that but sky never really knew the moma i did so as far as sky is concerned ,im her dad ,i never really told her i was brother ,she just always called me cj ,and i was cool with that ,and then i meet naomi ,that girl really dont know how much she changed me,. so a week from now i planned a family bbq and of course were having it in memphis, for nana ,her family would love to see her i just know it .

we left and headed to the hospital ,when we got there ,we talked to the doctor ,and he said she was doing just fine ,shes bretheing normal ,and her pressure was lowering but it was still high ,so shes taking blood pressure medicine for now and shell be able to leave next week.

we walked to her room ,and of course shes listenin to music ,playing 106 and park ,she loves music ,i guess thats her escape.

" heyy babe girl " i said and she sat up and smiled.

" heyy yall ,im so happy to see you " she said and we all gave her a  hug and a kiss .zoe sat sky up next to her and passed her something.

" oowwe thanks ,i been craving these" she said and i knew exzactly what she was talking about, them damn brownies.i didnt say nothing cause i know i was being hella over protective about what  she ate .

" dont be mad but she wanted them " zoe said

" no prob " i said and they looked at me like who the fuck are you .

" who the fuck is you and where did my cj go " nana said and i laughed

" its me ,im just being cool about it " i said

" damn i need to get hit more often " nana said and i didnt find that funny

" tht shit aint funny ,i cried for yo ass " i sad walking over to her and grabbing her chin and forcing a kiss .

" damn cj you still be man handling me ... i like it " she said and i laughed

" eww dont get freaky in here while me and sky here " zoe said laying sky down , that lil girl can sleep.

" shut up " i said moving nana over and cuddling with her.

" cj you cant fit here ,moveee" she said whining

" we can fit see watch" i said and sitting her in my lap rubbing her belly.

" uggh cj" she said and zoe was just laughing ,then the nurse came in to give nana her medicine. 

after a while i got tired and was falin asleep.

" cj dont go to sleep right there " zoe said

" ight ,you wanna keep sky and get ace to come get you " i said

" yea thats cool ,let me call him " she said taking out her fone and calling ace.

within 30 mins. ace came in the room.

"wassup fam ,nana you feeling good " he siad kissing nana on  the forehead.

" hey hun,yea im doing good but im ready to get the fuck outta here ,when am i leaving anyway" she said looking at me .

" next week " i said going through the food she didnt eat i was hungry as hell.

" babe go get some to eat ,andstop rumaging through my stuff " nana said knowing she hated hospital food.so i got up and went to the cafateria and got something to eat,when i came  back nana was knocked out and zoe sky and ace were gone. i walked to the couch and sat there and ate then the nurse came in to  check on nana.

" this your sister " she  said

" no ,my soon to be wife " i said ,this was a diffrent nurse from eairlier.

" oh ,well before you get married have a little fun ,if you know what i mean " she said and i looked at her ,this bitch crazy nana can hear two flies fucking in her sleep .

" look ,ian that type of dude so i advise you to leave before she wake up and beat yo ass pregnant " i said and guesswho wakes up ,nana.

" have a nice night " the nurse said before leaving out .

" she lucky as hell " nana said before going back to sleep , i just laughed ,this chick is crazy.i threw my trash away and layed down , and was knocked out .

<>( a week later )

today nana got out the hospital and boy was she happy ,she was so happy that she cursed the nurse out ,cause the other day ,she litteraly made a pass at me and i didnt notice and of course nana crazy ass went off. it was funny ,zoe had to jump in it cause the nurse ,was the same chick at the desk the day nana was shot and ,it was a lot of shit ,and me and the boys just laughed .

" babe ,why are there bags sitting in the living room ,where you going " nana said walking in the house.

" well im not going anywhere ,WE are going to memphis for a bbq ,yo nanna ,wanted all of us to come ,were taking your range and zoes range cause its plenty bags and plenty of us " i said and she did this lil dance that was hiliarious .

" the fuck was that " zoe said coming in with everybody right behind her.

" shut up ,candy!!!!!!!!" she yelled and her and candy hugged then nana seen eve ,and of course they the same months andthey asses hugged or tried to ,they bellys was in the way.

" uhh just air hugg nigga " eve said and we laughed ,nana acting like she aint seen nobody in ears ,well candy and drew asses been m.i.a sometimes.

" we leaving today " nana said

" um yeaa ,were all ready ,just needed you to come home ,you ready " i said

" yea ,come on i wanna see my best thing " she said and we all got in the car ,eve, nana ,trina  zoe , candy and sky drove in one car and all the boys drove the other ,im glad cause two pregnant people together is like hell.

short yea i know but i got you next chapter ,going through alot right now ,but no worries !!!!!!!!!!!!!