Chapter 21

Cj pov

" mane summer i told you i dont wanna hear it ,we finna walk in my moma house leave this attitude at the door step " i said as i walked to the door ,i stopped when i herd screaming and crying.

I pulled my gun ,and busted in the door.

" bitch" I told you the baby wasn't mine, you hoe ass trick " my moma boyfriend yelled while punching and kicking her. I looked down at her body to see that she had the baby. but it was dead and sky was in her play pin screaming her eyes out, the newborn baby was dead, but already birthed, then summers scream pulled me from my thoughts she called the police.

" Mack, get yo mother fucking hands off my moma b " I said running to him and punching him in the head with my gun,he fell off and was layed out. I lifted my momas head and she spoke.

" baby I'm sorry, I love you, take care of skylar, I don't want her to be like me, " then her eyes closed.

" ma nooo please get up, please don't do this its gonna be okay " I yelled.

I hopped up outta my dream to hear real screams ,i look over and nana is holding her stomach in her sleep and she has this pain look on her face.

"Nana wake up babe ,its just a dream" i said waking her up ,she was breathing hard as hell still clutching her bell

"Nana " i screamed and she hopped up crying .

" baby its ok ,i promise" i said holding her and rubbing her belly.

" cj they ... Th..th..they tried to take her ,cj they tried to take her" nana said crying even louder, lately nana has been having these nightmarse, hell i have too but she be kicking and screaming but everytime she wakes up she says the same shit over and over again.

Nana pov

" push ,naomi push, shes almost here " the nurse said i pushed as hard as i could. Then i herd a cry, i was so tired ,but i stayed up ,so i could see my bundle of joy .

" wheres my baby "i said trying to sit up some more

I seen them put my baby in a inqubater and roll off

" no give me my baby ,where are you taking my baby !!" J screamed.

" nana wake up baby" i herd cj say i hopped up crying .

" baby get up ,its ok ,it ok" he said to me,i just cried harder .

"They ....th....they tried to get my baby ,they didnt give her back " i said crying ,this was the third time this week ive had this dream ,i dont know what it means but it scares me .

" nana i promise you that wont nothing happen to karmen nor you " cj said i wiped my tears and smiled.

"Cj these dreams have to stop ,i wont be able to sleep " i said

" yea they are ,cuz a nigga cant sleep " he said i hit his chest.

" bay ,im hungry " i said looking at him , i wanted a chicken salad for some reason.

" ight , what you want " he said getting up and putting his pants on and a tee shirt.

" i gotta taste for chicken salad " i said and looked at me.

" ok ,is that it " he asked ,he knows me so well,

" junk food " i screamed like a lil kid .he laughed and kissed my fore head and left.

<>

Cj came home with the food , i was downstairs on the couch ,watching reruns of bad girls club.