chapter 4

na na POV

3 months later

" hey babe " I said kissing chaz. yes me and chaz are now a couple, after 3 months I finally gave him a chance we've gotten to know each other better, and hes showed me how to look at things in a new light.

" hey bae you ready " he came to the door, and kissed me back, he came to pick me up I'm gonna spend the weekend with him and sky.

" yea lets go, by girrrrrrllls " I yelled before closing the door.

when we got home ( chaz house, its my other home) I walked in and there sat summer with sky, she looked up at me and mugged me, ugggh you would have thought that seeing me around for 3 months her attitude towards me would magicly disappear, but it didn't so I'm just gonna fight back with kindness.

" hey summer, heyy sky babe " i said as sky got out of summer's lap and hugged me, this little 4 year old is so gorgeous!! .

" heyy na na, where's CJ? " she asked right when he came in.

" CJayyyyy " she yelled running to him

" hey baby girl " he said handing summer her money for the past two weeks, she mugged me again .

" by cj,by sky " she said slamming the door.

" forreal tho what the hell is her problem with me" I asked sitting on the couch with chaz and sky.

" Nana summer not like you, she say day you fat and ugly and CJ she say lot of bad words " sky said playing with her toys.what the fuck was this, is this hoe talking shit about me to a damn baby, are you serious?!

" sky go play in yo play room while me and Nana talk " chaz said looking pissed.

" ok so don't get mad but, summer and I messed around a long time ago,and she still got feeling for me but she was part of my past and the reason I keep ha around is cause of Sky, she knows about my mom -" I cut him off, I'm not mad about him and Summer I could care less about the past, but I do wanna know about his mom.

" babe look Ian worried about you and her, but can you tell me about your mom, I really want to know but don't wanna pressure you to tell me -" he cut me off .

"sky was around 2 at time, so one day -..

flashback

" look summer I dont want to be with you any fucking more, damn I mean I said friends yea but yo ass gone get bodied, Im tired of yo shit now come on so we can go see my moma and the baby " I said as we hopped in my truck and left.

when we made it home, I walked to the door to hear a baby crying people screaming and yelling.I pulled my gun and busted through the door.

" bitch" I told you the baby wasn't mine, you hoe ass trick " my moma boyfriend yelled while punching and kicking her. I looked down at her body to see that she had the baby. but it was dead and sky was in her play pin screaming her eyes out, the newborn baby was dead, but already birthed, then summers scream pulled me from my thoughts she called the police.

" Mack, get yo mother fucking hands off my moma b " I said running to him and punching him in the head with my gun,he fell off my moms and was layed out. I lifted my momas head and she spoke.

" baby I'm sorry, I love you, take care of skylar, I don't want her to be like me, " then her eyes closed.

" ma nooo please get up, please don't do this its gonna be okay " I yelled then a gun went off, my shoulder was hurting like fuck, I herd the door being bust down but didn't care who it was this Nigga finna die today. so I reached for my gun and shot my whole clip in to him before I passed out.