chapter 10

king pov

" aye what the fuck yo problem " i said talking to nikta .

" get off me , go to that bitch you been texting " she said getting up off the bed ,but i grabbed her by her wrist ,hoes need to know they place . nikita and i both know she aint good to me only for one thing tho and thats the head she give me ,if it aint no head ion wanna hear about it .

" mane fuck off with that shit , we aint together ,you know why i want you ,its for that head but you bitching about another chick you can bounce , we ain together " i said and she got mad and stormed out.

" dont come back hoe " i yelled sitting back in the bed ,damn i wanted some head before she left ,oh well ill call summer ,thats my main hoe , i like her but she so stuck with cj bitch ass i cant get much from her even though i really  like lil mama hell i was even about to kill cjs chick for her and i still dont know who lil moma is ,who ever she is got summer going crazy cause she dont like cj being with ayone else but her , hell i might just need to meet lil moma . i just layed back and lite up me up some gonja and texted summer to bring her sexy ass over here .

naomis pov

this month has been hella hectic for me , king been trying to hang ,me and cj always out , we go out just to be out like today we about to go to macdonalds and sit in and eat , i was putting on my shoes when my phone went off , it was  king , i like king he cool as fuck but ole dude trying to fuck up a good relationship .it keep going off ,uggh this nigga need to chill out forreal !!

" bae answer the phone ,its getting on my nerves" cj said plopping on the bed and brushing his hair. so i turned around and picked up my phone to see king text only 3 times and my phone was vibrating  like i had more than that .

king : ayye nana what you got going on today , homeboy taking you out again?

king: i mean no or any reply would help ma

king : aye

me : damn nigga calm down i was getting dresed and yea my MAN is taking me out ,we can hang tomarrow after i get down with business. play with one of ya hoes lol

king : ight  i might just do that ,when you coming over

me : nigga chill out with that shit ,but let me ttyl

king: im playing ma ,and ight tell homeboy i said wassup

me : no

that nigga gets on my nerves ,but like i said he aint got nun on cj .

" bae you ready to go why you over there texting like a 13 year old girl ,who you  talking to anyway" cj said grabbing his keys and walking out the door with me behind him .

" im just talking to a friend ,remeber me telling you about tthe dude i meet at the mall " i said

" yea i remeber , you know i trust you ,i just dont trust homeboy " he said making me sigh , i know cj trust me ,i just dont want him going around killikg every nigga i talk to .

" baby i know ,i know but you gone have to trust him you act like he a enemie or something "

" yea what if he is" he said looking at me

" then ill leave him alone cause any enemie of yours is mine and vis versa " i said and he smiled

" my ride or die ,i love you " he said rubbing my thigh

" and you know  this man "  i said in my smokey voice and we just laughed.