Introduction

Years ago I found myself in a writer's rut. I had been I got swallowed up by Twi-fever, it was the movies not found myself churning the same idea for six years. It was a cop mystery with werewolves in it.  Then, the Twilight movies started coming out. Usually, when a movie comes out with the same ideas as a project I am working on, I avoid it like the plague. 

I am glad to say that eventually I caved and saw the first movie, and the next one after that. Soon I had become so engrossed in the Twilight world, I was afraid that it would rub on my werewolf project, so I decided to walk away from that project, but I needed somewhere to put my "Twilight" energy, and I like many team Jacob fans wanted Bella to end up with him.

I ended up writing a fanfiction, which was my own version of Twilight, creating new characters altogether. I was so in love with these Twilight-inspired characters that I wrote a six book series in less than a year. I felt that in a was, Twilight brought back my writing mojo. 

I, along with many other excited Twilight fans was happy that Stephanie Meyer surprised her fans with a gender-swapped version of Twilight.  Before I'd gotten the book, I had already had it in my head what it would be like if Bella, was a guy, and Edward was a girl. I was surprised that the story in my head wasn't the same story that I finally read. I did love Stephanie's gender-swapped version of her book, but the story in my head played so vividly, and I needed to write it down, and even better make it a cool crossover of both amazing stories. That is why it is called fanfiction, right?  So, I give you my version of Life and Death.

"So...This is life"

I hope you enjoy it!