Calums Children

Edited.                   

Child 1: Girl - Darcy Theodora Hood
Born: 20th May 11:55pm
Godparents: Mali Koa and her husband

Darcy wasn't planned but is still very loved by both of her parents. You were very young when she was born so was Calum but together you mastered all the struggles and became a cute little family. Darcy is the female version of Calum. She isn't shy at all and whenever her Daddy offers to take her with him wherever he goes she enjoys being the centre of attention. Being the first 5SOS child Darcy was spoiled a lot mainly during the first year of her life and her favourite uncle Luke can always make her laugh.

Child 2: Boy - Benjamin Thomas Hood
Born: 1st January 00:10am
Godparents: Michael and his wife

Benjamin is only one year younger than his older sister and as much as Calum and you wanted to have a second child it wasn't planned to have one that early on. Benjamin is a little Mamma's boy though he looks like Calum a lot. Only his hair he's got from you. He likes to cuddle and is really shy. Whenever someone he doesn't know comes over he hides behind his Daddy. Even with the other 5SOS boys he is really shy. Only Michael can get to the little boy.

Child 3: Boy - Lukas Theodor Hood
Born: 15th September 02:20pm
Godparents: Luke and his wife

Lukas is the youngest Hood child. He is three years younger than Ben and four years younger than Darcy. Lukas was, unlike Darcy and Ben, all planned to come into the world of the little four headed family. He was born two months early. Luke and his wife were just helping you out with the other two children while Calum was at his mother's when he was on his way. Luke brought you to the hospital. Everything went fast. That's why Calum didn't make it on time and Luke had to support you along the painful way. In the end you decided to name your child after him.