Your ex is back 4/4

I needed something to relax so I decided to write.
This was requested by LauraOShea :) I hope you like it.

This is not edited.

Calum:
Calum had always accepted Darcy and Ben like his own children even though they weren't his. Even when Lukas came into your lives this didn't change. You just put down Lukas for his nap and walked downstairs into the living room. Someone knocked on the door. You opened the door to see your ex and the father of Darcy and Ben standing there. "Hello Y/N." You were out of words to say and just looked him up and down. "I'm here to see my children." He wanted to step inside but you stopped him. "You haven't been here for about 2 years and now you want to see them? No." You said that a bit louder because you hoped maybe Calum would hear it and come help you. "They are my children Y/N you can't forbid me to see them." And just then you heard Calum's footsteps coming closer. "Excuse me can I help you?" He looked at your ex and then at you "Babe is everything alright?" "So this is your new one?" Calum knew who he was. Of course you told him about the father of your children. "I'm not her new one! I am her husband and just to make this clear you lost the right to see your children when you left right after Y/N giving birth to Ben! You were lucky she let you see them but now I am their father and you have no rights towards them." Calum got a bit angry and you could hear it. "Derek listen. You haven't been here since 2 years and we've moved on. Darcy is 5 now and she barely even remembers you! Ben is 4 he has no idea who you are. They love Calum so he adopted them when we got married. You can't come here after such long time and think everything's going to be the same. I changed. We all actually did." You looked at him the anger written all over his face. "Fine! I wish you a$$holes all bad for the future. Be happy with the two monsters of mine." He screamed, turned around
and walked away.

Ashton: *his POV*
I was shopping with the girls because Y/N didn't feel too well so I decided to help her I bit with the household. Jas and Lilian talked about something school related while Brook played with her new barbie doll. I parked the car in our driveway and too the groceries. The girls walked ahead towards the house and Jas opened the door with my key. There was shouting coming from the inside. Y/N was standing there with a man. They turned around. "Jas! Come to daddy." Now I knew who he was. Jas stepped towards me and hid behind my leg. "Jasmin! Don't you remember your daddy?" He came closer but Jas only hugged my leg harder. "Tobias! I told you." Y/N screamed. "Neither me nor her missed you. Times changed." She looked at me and smiled. "I found my perfect match, my soulmate and the perfect father for my children. Jas is his daughter no matter if by blood of not. You've lost the opportunity to be her dad when you left us alone one night a few years ago. She grew up. And so did I." I looked Y/N deep in the eyes and smiled. Those were the most amazing words I've ever heard! "No! I won't leave. I have a right to see my daughter." He said and that's when I've lost my temper. "Girls would you please go upstairs." I said and put the groceries down. "Listen dude. I know you've got a past with my wife and that's totally fine with me. I would've accepted you if you would have been here from the start but you left a young girl with a 3 year old daughter in the mid of the night not saying a single word. YOU. HAVE. LOST. THE. RIGHT. to be a father to Jas. I raised that girl like my own child. I've been there all most ever since you left. You won't just walk in here and claim her as your own! This is not how it goes." Ashton was screaming by now and his voice was very harsh. A side of him that basically never comes out. Tobias stepped a few steps back during Ashton's speech and looked you dead in the eyes now. He than looked at Ashton again and left the house without a single word.

Luke:
You were sitting in your garden. The boys where playing in their sandbox and Luke was massaging your feet. It was a nice day so you decided to spend it outside. You were currently talking to Luke about the new album they were writing at them moment when someone rang the doorbell. "I got it." Luke got up and and walked inside to open the door. You couldn't hear or see who it was but stayed where you are and enjoyed the sun. Time passed and Luke still wasn't back so you got up and went to go and see what was going on. Half way through the hallway you heard his voice. Your ex. You haven't heard from him since Liam was born. He left you the night you were at the hospital. "Y/N! I don't want this f*cking idiot around my children! I'm going to take them with me now." Alex aggressively  tried to push past Luke but he didn't let him through. "Alex!" He stopped and looked at you. "You hurt me and left me. I was broke, I was all alone you knew my parents left me when I was pregnant for the first time and still ... You didn't care and went as well." Years started to come to your eyes. Only the memory hurt you like nothing else before. "Mate. I will call the police if you don't go now! I raised Liam and Theo partially as well. I was there for Y/N when she was at the lowest and darkest point of her life so far. This could have been you and her living here with the boys. Yes! Definitely it could have been. But you left. She gave you a chance and you didn't take it. I took the chance and I made it. So don't tell me now it wasn't your fault because it was. Y/N would've never kicked you out of the life of your children but you left on your own." Luke pulled you closer and kissed your head. "Now! Please leave. If you want anything to do with the boys get a lawyer but I promise you you won't have a chance." With that he closed the door. "Thank you." "Nothing to thank for babe."

Michael:
You walked down the beach with Michael and the twins. It was five years ago that you've met him right at the same place. You were broken and didn't see a chance for the twins to be raised properly after your boyfriend at the time left you two nights before. Who would have thought that you'd end up with amazingly raised twins and a husband like Michael.
"Y/N?" You turned around at someone saying your name. It was immediately then that you almost fell back into Michaels arms. "J-Joseph." Michael remembered his named and stepped in front of you. "Don't come near my wife." Joseph took a step back and smiled at you. "I heard about you and him. Using him for his money don't you?" He smirked. You hoped for the twins to be far away but right in that moment Summer and Dustin came over. "Hey dad can we have an ice cream?" Joseph's eyes landed on the two ten year olds and he walked over to them. "Dustin! Summer! It's so nice to see you." He wanted to hug them but the twins stepped back from him and Michael now stood in front of them. "LEAVE. MY. FAMILY. ALONE. You should feel embarrassed to come over and act as if nothing has happened. You hit your girlfriend made her cry and didn't care about your children for a good five years of their lives." The twins walked over to you and you pulled them in for a hug. "You can't keep them form me if they want to see me!" He said and looked at you and them. "But that's the point they are scared of you and don't want to see you. They know what you did to their mum and they heard her cry all these endless nights she felt the pain from you hitting her." He took your hand and guided you towards the car. "Now excuse us. We've got somewhere to be." With that you walked away. Later sitting in your car Michael driving you home he took your hand and put it in his chest. "You feel the heart beating?" You nodded. "It's beating for you and the twins. I will always make sure that the three of you are safe and I could never hurt you the way he did!"