Mistakes 4/4

This is not edited. Enjoy :)

Calum:
You had a day off and decided to go shopping with Lea Irwin, Ashton's wife. It's been a along day when you finally came home to your husband waiting on the sofa to cuddle up with you. "How has your day been babe?" He asked opening his arms up wide. "Great! We had so much fun. How was your day with the kids?" "Amazing! We first went to see my mum then decided to bake a cake and it was phenomenal if I may say so." You chuckled. "Great can I have some?" He got up and brought you a piece. The cake was delicious. "Wow. It seriously is amazing! But do I taste nuts in it?" You ask being curious. "Yeah. It's an Apple-Nut-Cake. Ben asked for it." You widened your eyes. "He ate the cake?" "Yeah, why you asking?" You put the plate down and ran past Cal to check up on Ben. "Cal he's allergic to nuts!" You scream running up the stairs. Rushing to the boys room you found him barely breathing in his bed. "Mummy! I can't breath." You picked him up and ran back to where Cal was. "Get the keys we need to go to the Hospital.

Ashton:
It was a beautiful day so you decided to go out with the girls. A little walk around the town, a nice stay at the park and a little picnic at the beach. The girls were happy and so were you and Ashton. "It's nice bit having to hide at home for once. The girls enjoy it and there are so many people outside today no one even recognises us." Ash said and kissed your cheek. You currently were on the walk back to your car. "Yeah. But the drive back home is quite long I think I'll go to the toilet before we leave. Does anyone else need to go?" You asked the girls ahead of you. "I have to go." Lilian raised her hand. You took the little girl and went to the toilet near the parking lot. It didn't take you both anything longer than 10 minutes till you were ready to go. Walking back to your car you saw Ashton standing there shocked and an ambulance close by. Ashton came running towards you. "Y/N I don't know what happened I opened the car and went inside just for a second and the other car had already hit her." You were shocked and couldn't move. The doctors put Jasmin in the ambulance and came over to you. "Sir, we're gonna bring her to the nearby hospital. She seems to be in a good state but we want her to be probably check up." You still couldn't move and stood there with Lilian holding your hand. Brook was in the car already. "I'll go with her." You said handed Lilian over to Ash and went with the doctor.

Luke:
Up and down, left and right, forwards and backwards. Moving wasn't easy. When you moved into your house you never though you had to do it all over again but when Jack, Luke's brother, asked you to help him move you couldn't say no. "Ok it's only the bed room and the living room left." Jack said standing outside his old place. Theo stood next to his uncle looking cool in his boots similar to those Luke was wearing but cooler. Liam preferred staying at home with grandma Liz. "I wanna help daddy with the bedroom." Theo screamed and ran inside. "Well I guess we are doing the bedroom then." Luke laughed and went inside to catch up with Theo. "Be careful babe." "Always!" He answered and winked at me. "Im gonna go and help them. You girls can chill in the living until it's still there." Jack said to me and his girlfriend and went inside as well. We waited in the living room in the sofa for the three boys to come with the last few pieces of furniture. Talking about something exciting you couldn't hear the boys trying to walk down with the wardrobe. The only thing you heard was Luke screaming Theo's name before the boy started crying hard. He was laying at the bottom of the stairs holding his head with his little hands. You jumped up and ran over to your baby and picked him up. "MUMMY!" He screamed. The back of his head was bleeding. "Here take this." Jack offered his shirt to hold against the wound. "I got the keys let's go to the hospital."

Michael:
"Babe, what about me and the twins cooking today and you can chill and do whatever you want to do?" Michael suddenly got really exited and almost jumped out of his seat when telling you about his idea. "I mean sure but you gotta clean the kitchen afterwards as well. I hope you are aware of that." He nodded excited and ran to the kitchen with the kids following him. You grabbed your book and continued reading from where you stopped last time. You lost count of time until you heard a high pitched scream coming from the kitchen and Michael screaming "No." You instantly got up and ran to the kitchen to find Michael holding Dustin's hand under running water. "What happened?" You asked. "He touched the hot cooking place." Summer said with tears in her eyes. "Is he gonna be ok, mummy?" She asked. You picked her up. "Of course baby." You turned to Michael. "Put a wet towel around his hand." Michael nodded and did so. "We should better have this check by a doctor." You said and helped Michael put on some shoes while holding his Dustin. "Let's go."

This used to be really long so I made a part 2. Anyone interested?