"Happy Birthday Daddy" 4/4 *His POV*

Calum:
It was quiet. Way too quiet for a Saturday morning. All my babies little or big are home today. Y/N doesn't have to work and the kids don't have to go to kindergarten, pre-school or else. So why was it so quiet. I opened my eyes and turned around to Y/N's side of the bed but it was empty. Maybe she took the kids out for our typical Saturday grocery shopping trip? I got up and got dressed. When walking downstairs I could hear whispering from the kitchen. "Dawdyyy" Ben came running out with a big smile on his face. "Happy Birfway!"
"Thanks man." I hugged him and picked him up.
"Where are mummy and Darcy?" He pointed at the sofa.
"Suwprise." I put him down and he took my hand and lead me over to the sofa. I sat down and waited for whatever was about to happen. Y/N came out from the kitchen with a huge smile on her face.
"Hey baby. Happy birthday." She gave me a kiss.
"We have a little surprise for you. Maybe even two." She looked over to the kitchen door and so did I. Darcy came out but she wasn't alone. With her came a little puppy.
"Happy birthday daddy." She brought the puppy over to me.
"This is Teddy. He loves to cuddle and doesn't care about any rules." We all stared the laugh.
"Look dowg tag daddy." Ben said. I saw a piece of paper there, took and opened it.
"That's an ultrasound picture. Why is there an ultrasound picture?" I looked up and saw Y/N, Darcy and Ben smiling.
"Mummy is pregnant daddy!" I couldn't believe what Darcy had just said.
"She is ... I mean ... We're gonna have another child?" She just nodded and for the rest of the day we kept playing with Teddy and had family cuddles on the sofa. My most memorable birthday present ever.

Ashton:
I had a long day at work and was finally happy to be home. I opened the door and almost fell back down the stairs.
"Daddy. Happy Birthday! We've been waiting for you all day long!" Brook hugged me tightly.
"Thank you baby. Where are your sisters?" She let me go and walked into the living room. I followed behind her. In the living room there were my mother, Lauren and Harry.
"Mum! I didn't know you were coming over."
"Your lovely wife invited us over for the day and to have a nice dinner with you. I thought about going out for dinner but Y/N said you may prefer staying at home so we cooked a nice dinner for us." I looked at Y/N. I shouldn't be surprised about how good she knows me. We've been together for so long but still everyday she manages to make me happy.

We had a nice dinner with my family and the kids. Y/N had just put down Brooklyn to bed and now she was laying next to me in our shared bed.
"Thank you honey. Thank you for all you did today. I shouldn't be surprised at how good you know me and how much you care about me but everyday you show me again how much you love me." I pulled her closer to my body. "And I just wanna tell you how much I love you back!" Y/N kissed me and put her head on my chest.
"There was a reason why I married you, Ash. And the reason is still the same. You and me, we're meant to be!"

Luke:
It was a beautiful day and it was my birthday. I was on vacation at the moment which means no touring right now and I was able to spend some time with my family. We decided to spend the day at the park because it was sunny. Y/N was 5 months pregnant with our second child and Theo was playing by himself in the sand at the moment.
"We have the cutest child ever but I think it's time for him to finally have a baby brother or sister." She smiled at me.
"Yes! And this afternoon we'll finally find out if it's a boy or a girl growing inside your beautiful belly." I kissed her on the head and got up to play with Theo for a while.

At 4pm we had an appointment at the doctors. We decided to take Theo with us to the doctors for the first time since we found out Y/N was pregnant. We were waiting for the doctor and Theo jumped around the room. Dr. Gray walked inside.
"We see baby today?" Theo asked him.
"Yes. Little man. And we will also know if you'll have a baby brother or sister." He turned to me and jumped up to hug my neck.
"Daddy, brother."
"We'll see."
And he was right. A little later the doctor told us we'd be having a another baby boy. I couldn't hold my tears back. It was an amazing birthday present to me. Better than everything they could have given me today.

Michael:
It was 11 in the morning and I was just getting ready for an interview we'd be having at noon. There was a knock on the door.
"It's open." I turned around to see Cal walking in.
"You ready mate?" He sat down on my bed.
"Yes. But can I ask you something?" He nodded and put away his phone.
"Do you think the fans would hate me if I'd just run away on the next plane back home to see Y/N and the twins?" Calum started to laugh and almost couldn't breath of it.
"Mate, I love you! But before we plan out your 'escape' plan we should go downstairs." He pulled me with him to the door and down the stairs into the Lobby. Nobody was there. And it was very quiet. That was the only reason why I could hear her.
"Dustin! Stop taking away your sisters toy." I ran to the restaurant of the hotel where the voice was coming from and there she was! Together with Summer, Dustin, Ash, Luke and Dave.
"Daddy." Summer threw away her favourite toy and ran over to me as fast as her little feet could make her. I picked her up and walked over to Y/N and Dustin.
"Hey Baby. Happy Birthday!" Y/N hugged me and gave me a kiss. I felt someone pull my pants leg.
"Daddy up." He said when I looked at him. I gave Summer to Y/N and picked Dustin up.
"Guys I guess that means we're off for the day." Ash said and walked away with Cal, Luke and Dave.
Finally I got to spend quality time with my family. The best present I could have ever asked for.