Can you be my mummy 4/4

Double update. This kinda is the second part to the previous preference.
This is not edited. Sorry if it sucks.

Calum:
It more and more became a constant thing. Calum would come over with Darcy and the three of you'd spend the rest of the day together. Sometimes when Calum was at work or had other things to do you were watching Darcy for him. It's been a good 9 months since you met Darcy for the first time and you were more than happy with your current situation. Today it was Sunday and you had a lazy day on the couch watching some movies with Darcy and Cal. The little four year old was placed in between you and Cal watching 'Little Mermaid'. Suddenly she turned her head to Cal.
"Daddy can I have an ice cream?"
"No baby you already had one today and you know the rules." Darcy tried her best puppy dog eyes on him but it didn't work. Soon she turned over to you.
"Mummy, daddy said I can't have an ice cream but I really wanna have one." For a second you couldn't believe what you had just heard. The little girl was looking at you with the same puppy dog eyes she tried on Calum. Cal's eyes where open wide in shock.
"Darc, daddy is right. We all know the rules but if you're really nice maybe me will let you eat some other sweets." She turned over to him again with happy eyes.
"Ok. Fine!" He got up and walked with her to the kitchen.
Later at night you were both in his bedroom cuddled up in his bed.
"Look, I'm sorry for what she said." Calum opened up. But what he didn't know was that you loved it.
"Don't be sorry Cal. I actually liked it. I mean she really became a huge part of my life and I love her not than you'll ever know." Calum couldn't believe that he got so lucky. "I love you Y/N!" He kissed you. "I love you too babe."

Ashton:
It was about to be 9 in the morning and you just finished breakfast with Ashton and Jas. Since the month before you moved in with them and it became a thing for the three of you to have your breakfast together. Now Ashton went upstairs to dress Jas and himself up for kindergarten and work. It was Friday and you were currently working from home since a few weeks because it was way easier for you to concentrate on a special projects when it's quiet around you. 
You sat down on the couch and opened up Ashton's old MacBook to go back to work. He gave it to you after he bought himself a new one. Seconds later Jas and Ashton came running down the stairs.
"I'm ready to go." Jas said and ran over to you. She claimed on top of you and gave you your everyday goodbye kiss.
She was almost out the door when she turned around to look at you.
"Mummy can you come and pick me up today?" You were abut taken back because it was the first time she called you mummy.
"Well, um yeah I guess."
"Yes, thank you!!" She jumped out the door ahead of Ashton. You looked at him. He was smiling from eye to eye.
"Did she just..?" Ashton walked back to you picked you up and kissed you. "She did and I'm not gonna lie.. I love it!" He kissed you again. "Y/N you are her mother. She is yours as much as she is mine. We are one and we are perfect might I add." He put you down and walked to the door.
"Don't forget to pick your daughter up later." He said and closed the front door.

Luke:
You were there. There for Theo's first walk, there for Theo's first word, there for his first tooth. You felt like you've been there for it all. Today was the first time you brought him to bed all by yourself. Normally he would always ask for his daddy but today he didn't. He accepted the fact that you were the one tucking him in. And he fell asleep shortly after you left the room.
Now you were in bed with Luke just about to fall asleep. Being the dork that he is Luke wanted to be the little spoon for the 100th time in a row. "I finally feel like my life is completed. I got my more than perfect son and my precious girlfriend and they get along perfectly! What more could I ask for?" Just in that moment Theo started to cry. "Maybe a night with some more than just one hour of sleep?" He had to laugh but got up to calm Theo down. But seconds later he came into the room with the crying baby.
"Y/N what am I supposed to do? He is asking for his mummy." And Luke was right. Theo did scream for his mum. You both look at each other not knowing what to do. But than Theo spotted you and made grabby hands for you. "Mummy." He kept screaming. Luke took the hint and handed him over to you. Not even a minute late the little boy was back to sleep in your arms holding you really tight. You looked at Luke and he seemed worried.
"I'm sorry Luke. Maybe I shou-" he interrupted you. "You're sorry? Damn I thought you'd be freaking out but please don't be sorry! I love it I was just worried for your reaction." He kissed you and you put Theo in the middle of the bed right in between the two of you. "It couldn't be any better than this." You said and saw the smile on Luke's face when you closed your eyes to sleep.

Michael:
Living with Michael and the twins was really cool but sometimes it got kinda hard. That's why you still had your little apartment but most of the time you've been living with the three Clifford's. Today was just one of these days where everything got too much! You had to finish a project for work but the kids where playing and running around the living room and even though you asked Michael to keep it down they were still as loud as before. You packed your things and put your shoes on.
"Michael! I'm leaving." He opened the living room door just when you were stepping out into the cold afternoon. "Where you going?" He asked. "It's just too loud and I really need to finish this." Summer came running up to you and hugged your legs. "Don't go mummy! Need you." She said. You and Michael were both equally shocked. "We be quiet. Not go mummy." Dustin said and joined his sister hugging your legs. "Ok. Mummy won't go." You bent down and picked them both up. "But you need to be good children now and go to bed for your nap. Ok?" They both nodded and within 15 minutes they were in their beds.
"Are you ok with his?" Michael asked coming into the kitchen. "You're asking me? These are your children and you're asking me if it's ok they call me their mum?" You were more worried he didn't like it. "It's new but I guess I can get used to it! I mean I'm basically spending 90% of my time with them." You said. "Oh thank god. I was scared you'd be leaving me."
"Michael, I love you! I'd never be able to leave you!" You said and kissed him passionately.