Surprise visit on tour 4/4

Three words: After Concert Depression!!!
Pic above is mine from SLFL Munich on Monday!!
OMG 5SOS SANG IF YOU DONT KNOW IN AMSTERDAM TODAY!! Mark it in yo Calenders friends 😍🤘🏽

This is not edited. Enjoy!!

Cal:
"We love you daddy." Lukas said to Calum on the screen. "I love you too guys. I'll see you soon but for now I got to go." You all waved goodbye and finished FaceTime. You were currently in a hotel room down the street from where the band was staying. Calum had no idea where you were. "No we put on our shoes and go over to see daddy." You said while you picked Lukas up and helped him out his shoes on. Within minutes you were walking down the street towards the hotel the boys were staying at. You all entered the hotel lobby and instantly spotted Dave waiting for you. "Y/N nice to see you and the kids." He hugged you. "Nice to see you too. Is he in his room?" Dave nodded and opened the lift for you. "5th floor. Room 525." You got in and barely a minute later you stood in front of the room. Darcy knocked and Luke who knew about the plan opened the door. Ben, Lukas and Darcy instantly ran inside jumping onto Calum who was sitting on the sofa. "DADDYYYYY." They hugged him tight. "What are you guys doing here?" He looked around until he found your eyes. "We thought we could join you for the last few dates of the tour." He got up and left the kids with Luke who was now cuddling the all. "I have the best wife someone could ask for." You hugged each other and kissed. "Ewww! Please don't do that." Luke and the kids said.

Ash:
"Well guys we've been on tour for a while now." Ashton said into the microphone from behind his drums. "You guys are like a family to us." Luke added and the crowd screamed. "This is the 54 show which marks the half time of this tour and I love you all for coming and making all this happen after so long." Ashton said and the crowd went crazy. "Actually," Calum started. "I know for a fact that you miss your three little girls Ash. Calling them every day, waiting for new photos form Y/N so you don't miss a single thing the girls do." Calum looked at you behind stage waiting with the kids for your signal word. "That's actually true." "Well sucks to be that far away from them." Calum laughed while you stepped onto the stage, the girls following you, walking over to Ash. The crowd started screaming. Ashton looked around and couldn't believe his eyes. "This isn't real! Tell me I'm dreaming." Jasmin, Lilian and Brooklyn ran to hug their dad. "I can't believe this." You stood in front of your husband. He let the girls go and hugged you. "We missed you too much to not come visit you." You kissed and the crowd 'awww'ed. "Ewww! Kissing. Is there any chance for us to continue the show?" Michael asked. You looked around seeing your girls waving to the crowd. "We'll wait backstage for you." You kissed one more time then you took the girls and left the stage so the boys could finish the show.

Luke: *his POV*
Another city, another show. It's been five months since I was able to see the boys and Y/N. FaceTime was no help. It still felt like we haven't seen each other in forever. I opened up my eyes and looked around the hotel room. Nothing familiar. I took my phone and texted Y/N.
'I miss you and the boys.'
A good five minutes I then texted her again.
'Maybe we should take a break from the tour for a while. I want to come and see you.'
I put the phone away and thought about it for a second closing my eyes to imagine what it would feel like to be with my precious family. I heard the phone buzz. A text from Y/N.
'don't.'
Seconds later another one came in.
'open the door.'
I hurried to the door. This couldn't be real!
"What ... Why ... How ...??" There stood my beautiful wife with Theo and Liam. The boys tackled me as soon as I opened the door. "We missed you as much as you missed us." Y/N said and kissed me. "What could be better than a few weeks of traveling the world together." She added and hugged me really tight. This was definitely not how I was expecting this day to turn out but I wasn't complaining.

Michael:
It was 2 in the afternoon and your plane had just landed in Paris. It was Ashton's idea to get you and the twins over to Europe for a couple of days maybe even weeks to surprise Michael. The plane ride wasn't as easy as you hoped it would be because Dustin was a little afraid of flying but after a few hours he had calmed down and started watching a movie with his sister. Ashton send you a car to get to the boys hotel before they had to go to the soundcheck. You instantly texted him when getting in the car, so he could make sure Michael was in his room. But let's be real where else would your husband be. You arrived at the hotel and were welcomed by Ashton in the lobby. "Y/N." He hugged you and picked the twins up. "How are you guys doing?" He asked the twins. "Great uncle Ash. We've been on a plane today." Summer said. "Nice. Sounds like fun." He then turned to you. "He is in his room and has no clue. Let's go upstairs." Ashton went with you still carrying the twins. Only a short time later you were on the third floor in front of Michaels door. Ash went inside without even knocking. "Oi mate, I brought you something." Ash said towards the bedroom. "Yeah just give me a second." You heard Michael say then a minute late he walked around the corner opening his eyes up wide. "Oh my god what is this? Why are you guys here?" He basically ran over and hugged first you and then went to give each of the twins a kiss. "We couldn't wait until the tour was over so we decided to come see you now. Ash helped me plan all of this." Mike turned around to bro hug his mate who was still holding the twins. "Thanks man! Wow the rest of the tour is going to be amazing!" He said smiling from ear to ear taking the twins from Ash and leading you to the sofa to cuddle and catch up.