The day we've been waiting for 4/4

I'm so sorry you guys had to wait that long for the next part. I was sick the entire week and couldn't move. Soooooo... Yeah. If there is aynthing you might want to read next or soon tell me and maybe I can write a chapter with it. No promises though. 

This is the last part of the Mummy has a new boyfriend series. Enjoy and remember this is not edited.

Calum:

This was it the day both you and Calum were waiting for a long time now. Time passed since Calum popped the question. You looked at yourself in the mirror one more time and turned around to look at you mother who's been close to tears all day. "Mum it's all ok. We talked about this." You said and made her smile. "I know baby and I'm more than happy that you found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with." She opened the door and let you slip into the hallway. There was a window you could see the people sitting and waiting from. Calum seemed to be somewhat calm. He talked to his parents and Mikey, his best man. "Let's go honey." Up until that moment you didn't realize that your mother and father had exchanged places and now your dad was standing next to you. "Are you ready?" You nodded yes and together you walked down the hallway and stairs. The music started playing as soon as you entered the little garden you were getting married at. Calum turned around and you could basically see in his eyes how speechless he was. You got closer to your soon to be husband. "Wow you look stunning Y/N!" Calum said as your dad handed you over. "Let's get married babe." You said and only minutes later you both answered the important question with 'YES'. The celebration was later on was beautiful. All your most important friends were there as much as both of your families and of course Darcy. "Finally we are a family." You said and hugged Darcy and Calum.

Ashton:

"How do I look girls?" You looked at your three little daughters. "Amazing, mummy!" Brooklyn came running over. "Why do you have to marry daddy if he already is our dad?" She asked and sat down next to you on the big couch you were currently waiting on your dad on. "You know Brook that's a good question and I promise you one day you'll understand it but right now that's too complicated to explain to you." You smiled at her and hugged her. "Ok, mummy." The door went flying open and your dad walked in. "Where is my daughter that wants to get married?" He looked around and the girls all pointed at you. "Oh, babe. I'm so proud of you. I just had a good and long talk to your future husband and let me just tell you that I really approve of him." He hugged you and took your hand. "Let's go girls." You walked out of the room and towards the door Ashton was waiting behind. Someone from inside opened the door and there he was down the aisle waiting for you with Luke, his best man, next to him. Your three daughters were walking in front of you throwing flowers on the floor. Your dad handed you over to Ashton who was close to tears and left to sit down next to your mother behind you. "Today we are here to watch these two love birds promising forever to each other." The preacher man started. He talked about love and about the meaning of forever. As he got closer to asking you the most important question you felt Ash getting more nervous. You looked at him for a short second and smiled at him. Instantly he seemed to me calmer. "I'm asking you Ashton Fletcher Irwin will you take Miss Y/N Y/L/N as your wedded wife and support her through good and bad, health and sickness, happiness and sadness so answer me with 'Yes, I will'" The preacher man asked. "YES! I will" Ashton answered smile spread on your face. "I'm asking you Y/N Y/L/N will you take Mister Ashton Fletcher Irwin as your wedded husband and support him through good and bad, health and sickness, happiness and sadness so answer me with 'Yes, I will'" The preacher man asked you now. "Yes, I will" You answered him. "May your love guide you through the rest of your lives. I declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Ashton took your hands and pulled you closed. "Hello, Mrs. Irwin." He said and kissed you.

Luke: *his POV*

This was it. The final day. Today Y/N would become my wife. Liam and Theo were both with me all morning. And we all couldn't wait to finally be allowed to see Y/N. She every now and then gave me hints about her dress but of course I never got to see it. I looked into the mirror when the door opened and Calum walked in. "Are you ready mate?" He asked. "Yes. Just a bit nervous. I mean what if she doesn't come?" Calum laughed and made me sit down on the chair next to the mirror. "As much as I remember she still has both her sons waiting with us. She will turn up. Even if it is just to pick them up." That didn't calm me down at all. "Chill buddy. Everything will be fine I promise you. I am you best man after all and my wife is Y/Ns maid of honor and we will do everything to make this your perfect day." He got up and pulled me with him. "Now let's go. I have to be there before my wife and Y/N or else they'll freak out." I took one last breath and look in the mirror and followed Calum out the door. He was already waiting at the end of the aisle with Theo and Liam. "Daddy! Why are you late? Mummy is already waiting outside she thought you won't turn up." Calum gave me a look and pulled me into place. "Let the fun begin." Calum said and the music started playing. Y/N came walking down the aisle with her dad and left me speechless. Her dad handed her over and little while later we were about to enter our celebration party. "Please give it up for Mister and Mises Hemming." We heard the presenter aka Michael say and walked into the room full of our friends and families applauding for me and Y/N.

Michael:

This was going to be your day to remember. The dayyou became Mises Clifford. People were working around you to make you lookperfect ever since you woke up this morning. Summer was sitting on the couchplaying with her dress. "I like the dress mummy." She said. You looked at her.She got up and carefully touched your dress. "You are the most beautiful brideI've ever seen. All those princesses in the movies I've seen didn't look asbeautiful as you do right now." She looked into your eyes and it almost madeyou cry. "Thank you baby, it means a lot to me. So you think daddy is going tolove it as well?" She nodded yes and opened the door to the room. "Let's gomummy. Daddy and Dustin are waiting for you. You walked down the hallway togreat your dad. He was waiting to guide you down the aisle. "I'm ready wheneveryou are." He said and with that you walked towards the door Michael and allyour friends and families were waiting behind. It opened and the first thingyou saw was him, mind blown of how gorgeous you are. Your dad handed you overand Michael took your hand. You should have listened to the preacher man butall you concentrated on was Michael. You barely even heard the preacher man askyou the most important question. "Yes, I will." You sad and the next secondMichael kissed you. "Finally I can actually call you mine." He kissed you againnot caring about the people around you watching. "Forever." You said andstepped away a bit so you can turn around to face your friends still applaudingMr. and Mrs. Clifford.