Nightmares

Happy Easter guys. 😃
To everyone who is not celebrating I wish a wonderful Sunday/Monday depending where you're from. 😁

Exams are in a week and I'm  suffering from tendinitis in my right arm again! This happened to me before and it's no fun but I gotta take the pain at least until exams are over 😩

This is not edited. Enjoy.

Cal:
You woke up to someone shaking you awake. Next to you stood Ben cuddling his favourite teddy. "Mummy wake up. Darcy had a bad dream." You sat up and tried to follow behind Ben but being 7 months pregnant with your third child made it really hard. Down the hall you heard Darcy cry. Ben was sitting next to her patting her back when you arrived. "Darcy, baby, what's wrong?" You sat down next to your children and hugged the crying girl. "It was dark and you and Daddy were gone... and ... and." You pulled her even closer and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. "It's all ok. Mummy and Daddy are both down the hall." It took her some time but after a while she had calmed down. "Do you want Ben to stay here so you feel more safe?" She looked at her brother who still sat next to her and nodded her little head. They cuddled together under Darcy's blanket and within ten minutes they were both back to sleep. You walked back to your bedroom to find Calum wide awake. "We're have you been babe? I was getting worried." You went to your side of the bed and made yourself comfortable under the blanket then looked at Cal. "Darcy had a nightmare but she's all right now." Calum pulled you close and put his head on your shoulder. "You know soon we'll be up at night way more often." He caressed your belly. "I know but let's try to catch some sleep until then." He kissed your temple and cuddled up to you. "I love you." He said. "Love you too." You whispered already half asleep again.

Ash:
Both you and Ashton woke up to one of the girls crying. You sleepily looked at each other and both got up to check out where the loud noise came from in the mid of the night. You looked into Jas' and Lilian's room to find them both fast asleep. Unlike Brook who was sitting in her bed tears running down on both sides of her face. "Hey baby." Ash picked her up and put her into his lap embracing her tight while you turned on a little night light so you could see something in the dark room. You stood next to Ash patting Brook's head softly. "Monsters." She said and continued crying. "Baby there are no monsters in your room." Ashton said trying to calm her down. It took a few minutes but after a while she had calmed down. Ashton wanted to put her down in her bed. "No! Don't leave!" She said on the verge of tears again. "But baby we have to sleep as well." You said sitting down on her bed. "Mummy sleep with Brook. Daddy floor." She looked at you both with pleading eyes. You looked at Ashton who sighted and walked out the room to come back seconds later with his pillow and blanket. He put it on the floor and made himself as comfortable as possible. You kissed your loving husband and took your place for the night next to your daughter. "Good night daddy and mummy." "Good night baby." You both said in unison.

Luke:
You were sitting on the couch using Luke's chest as a pillow while watching a semi interesting movie. Luke was stroking your head in a calming way. It was late but your husband couldn't sleep due to his jet lag since he only came back from Europe the day before. Not wanting to leave him watching stupid movies alone you decide to keep him company. Suddenly you could hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. You both turned around to see Theo walking towards you. "Hey little men, you should be fast asleep by now! What's wrong?" Luke asked him because you were to tired to interact. "I was dreaming dad. I woke up and you were gone again. I don't want you to be gone. We need you at home you can't leave us." He stood in front of the sofa you were placed on. "Aww mate. I won't be leaving for a long time now! Come here." Luke patted the arm rest next to him and Theo sat down hugging his dad. "I know you make many people happy when you go to play shows but we miss you a lot. Most of all mum." You looked up at your son. Every now and then he had seen you shed a tear when everything just got too much without Luke. "I promise you I won't leave for at least a good 8-9 months." Theo hugged Luke once again then kissed your cheek. "Now I can sleep well. Good night!" He walked upstairs and back to his room. "You missed me?" You gave him a little smile and nodded. "I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you. Let's start now with going to bed and not keeping you sleepyhead up any longer." He turned off the TV and picked you up bridal style to carry you to your room.

Mike:
It was nap time for the twins which always was the best time of the day for you and Michael. No one running around, no fighting, no unnecessary questions and best of all finally some time for each other. Michael put his controller on the table to pull you closer and enjoy the quiet hour of the day. "Anything special you wan-" you looked up from Michael to see Dustin standing there with his favourite Spider-Man figure. "Hey there. It's nap time why are you still awake." He sat on the sofa with you and cuddled to your chest. "You still love me and Summer?" He asked and you couldn't believe his words. "Where did that one come from? Of course we love you. Mummy and I will always be your number one fan and supporter throughout your entire life." Mike answered seeing how shocked and kind of disappointed you were. "Why are you asking us that?" You pulled him closer to your chest. "I had a dream. You left Sum and me behind on a island in the ocean." "Baby we would never ever do that. You and your sister are our number one priority and that will never change. Please don't you ever think any different no matter what people tell you ok?" He nodded. "Now back to bed. Do you need help?" You let him go. "No mummy I'm a big boy." You smiled. "Ok then go! See you later." He waved good bye and walked back to where he came from. "I was shocked there for quite a second." You said. "I know but so was I." Michael kissed your cheek and continue to enjoy the silence.