A new member to the family

Sorry Calum's is so short and I got carried away with Mikey's. Enjoy thou.

Calum:
You were on your way with Ben to Darcy's ballet class. Calum brought her there earlier that day but had to leave because of band stuff. It was ok with you because you planned a major surprise for your boyfriends birthday the following day and wanted to shop for his present with both of your children. You picked Darcy up and made your way with the car to a certain place outside of the town. As you parked the car Ben and Darcy had already figured out where you took them. The dog shelter. "Mommy, we get dowg?" Ben almost jumped out of his seat! "Yes. We are gonna get daddy a dog for his birthday." Darcy opened the door of the car and jumped out. You took Ben and went to decide which dog you would adopt. "Mommy" your children were screaming for you both at once while you were talking to the worker. "Can we have this one." The both of them were sitting there with a little puppy licking their hands. "We nawmed him Tewwy" Ben said. "Yes. Because look he basically is like a Teddy bear." Darcy added. With that the decision was made. How could you resist three pairs of puppy dog eyes begging you to adopt him.

Ashton:
You had a nice time with your friends and currently on your way back home. Every now and then you checked on Ashton and the kids but so far nothing seemed to have happened while you were gone. You parked the car in front of the garage and walked inside. On the sofa was Ashton watching one of his favourite shows. "Oh, hey babe you are back." He walked towards you and gave you a hug with a kiss. Something was odd. You couldn't say what though. "Are the girls in bed already?" "No I think they are in Lili's room." His face had a lil smirk to it and I knew that the something that was odd had to do with the kids. "What happened Ash?"
"Why do you always assume that something happens when I'm alone with the girls."
"Because that's what usually happened when I'm gone?" I said a bit sassy and more as a question and less than a statement. "Go upstairs and say hi to the girls. You'll see everything is fine!"
You walked up the stairs to Lili's room. You slowly opened the door and couldn't believe what you saw.
The three girls were all together asleep on Lili's bed and in Brooks arms there was a Bunny. "Say hi to our new family member Daisy the Bunny." Ashton told you and hugged you from behind. You couldn't fight him because already you could tell how much the girls loved the bunny.

Luke:
You had a lazy day together with your husband Luke on the sofa. The boys where at school and pre-school so you were actually able to enjoy at least a morning of doing nothing. Luke was lying on the sofa and you were on top of him with your head on his chest.
"Hey cupcake." He said all of a sudden. "You remember before Theo was born and I asked if we could have a pet?" You could already see where this was going but acted all innocent. "Yes, I think I remember. Why?"
"Can we have a pet now? You said when Theo is a bit older but now even Liam is in pre-school already." You j ew that this time there would be no way out. "Yeah. Why not." Luke was really excited. He stood up and pulled you with him towards the car and into town to buy a pet. Every now and then he said it's just for the boys but you knew it was form him just as much.
Back at home you. Decided to put up the cage and Luke went to bring the boys back from school.
"Mommy!" Liam and Theo jumped into the kitchen, Luke behind them. "Daddy said you have a surprise for us." Liam said. "Yes. Let's go to the living room together." They walked ahead of you and as soon as stepping a foot into the room they saw the little hamster in his cage at the back of the room. "Can we name him Speedy?" Theo asked and ran over to take a closer look. "Yes, we can name him Speedy if you want to."

Mikey:
It was the twins fourth birthdays and you just cancelled their party because they both woke up with fever and a lot of other pain. Summer had a really bad headache and Dustin's throat was really soar so he couldn't talk. At the moment it was quiet because they just came back from the doctors with Michael took their medicine and fell asleep in their room. You sat in the sofa trying to distract you mind from your poor babies being sick. "Babe. I feel really bad for them." Michael walked in and sat down next to you. "I wanna do something good for them. I know we bought their gifts and all that but I think there is something they would like way more than a toy car and a new doll." You linked at him because at the moment you would have allowed him to do everything that made them feel better. "Ok go for it. No matter what it is." Michael got up and left the house.
About two hours later you were just with the twins who woke up about 30 minutes ago. You sat in a chair next to Summers bed with both of the twins cuddled up into your body. You all heard Michael open the door and walk upstairs to where you were. He slowly opened the door and walked inside smiling like the typical idiot he was. The kids look at him. "Hey little smurfs. Look I got you guys something that'll make you 100% feel better." He walked outside again and came back seconds later with a little kitten in his hands. He put the kitten on your lap between the twins. "Say hi to Tiger. The new addition to our family." Within seconds it seemed like the twins felt better. Running through the house playing with their new pet. You walked over to Michael hugged him really hard and gave him a kiss. "Thank you! You are the best."

In Love Anna xx