Home Sweet Home

This is not edited. No judging pls.

Calum:
It was a really long last night you had but finally you and Calum were both able to hold your little Darcy in your arms. So far she was a very quiet child and all the checkups went fine. The doctors decided that there would be nothing wrong with sending you home.
Calum had packed all your things and you made Darcy ready to leave with a little help from your midwife.
Now you were sitting in the car back home. Calum would drive extra careful so nothing would happen to Darcy. Thankfully it still didn't take you long to reach your little apartment.
"Babe, I can see your tired. I'm gonna take Darcy and we'll just leave the hospital bag in the car. I'm gonna come back later to get it." So you did. Calum had Darcy in her little Seat in his one hand and opened up the door for his happy but tired family with the other hand. "Home sweet home." You said and walked over to the sofa. Calum sat on the other side of the sofa with Darcy in his arms. She was currently wide awake. The voice of him talking to his newborn daughter made you instantly fall asleep knowing Calum would be perfectly fine having some time with his little baby daughter.

Ashton:
There she was lying in her hospital bed. The Angel you gave birth to a couple of days ago. Due to some irregularities with Lilian's heart scans you had to stay at the hospitals a bit longer. But a few minutes ago your doctor told you that it was just a false alarm and you could go home with your daughter.
You haven't called Ashton yet because you knew he already was on his way to visit you with your first born daughter, two year old Jasmin. In that exact moment the was a slight knock on the door and Ashton was entering the room with Jas.
"The doctor already told me the news. He also let me sign your release papers."
"Let's go home then!"
You hugged your daughter who was totally mesmerised by her baby sister and went to pack your things to finally leave.
Ashton put Lilian in her car seat with Jas' help and only 30 minutes later Ashton was already parking the car in the driveway of your little house. During the drive Jas played with Lilian so you knew she was awake. You took her out the car seat and walked to the front door that Ashton has already unlocked.
"Welcome home little Lily." For the rest of the day all four of you spent some time playing and cuddling with the newest member of the family.

Luke:
It was a day after your son Liam was born. At the moment Liz and Andy where with you to have a look at their newest grandchild. You didn't even hear Luke knocking on the door. All of a sudden you had Theo sitting on the bed with you asking to see his baby brother. A little later Luke stepped into the room with a big smile on his face.
"Babe the two of you can come home the doc said!"
You didn't spend a lot of time at the hospital but still you were glad you could leave. Within 15 minutes all your bags where packed and the newborn and his big brother were waiting in the car ready to leave. You and Luke said your thank you's to the doctor and all the nurses and left excited to go back home to your little house.
Back at home Luke took the Baby and your hospital bag. You walked closely behind him with your older son holding your hand. Luke let you walk past him because you had the keys to the house. You opened and your little Family walked inside. You smile when Luke directly took the baby, that was sleeping in his arms, to his own bed upstairs. Theo came over to you sitting with you one the sofa. "Welcome back home mummy. I missed you."
"I missed you too baby."

Michael:
Due to having a c-section you couldn't leave the hospital instantly after your twins were born. And to be honest you were kind of happy to have all the nurses to help you with the babies because after all with two newborns you had double the stress. But Michael, the sweet husband he was, came to visit you everyday and because of being the last 5SOS couple to have a, well two babies the other guys and their wives would always come over and help you too. Michael was currently sitting next to you feeding Summer while you were burping Dustin when the doctor walked inside.
"I'm happy to tell you that you can go home now. You just need to come back for checkups every now and then but other than that your fine to leave now."
It didn't take you long to pack and leave because you were waiting for that moment since a few days. You took Dustin while Michael took Summer and your bag with him.
"Let's go home!" He said before starting the car and driving you guys home.
Back at home you took Summer out of the car and Michael took Dustin and yet again your bag. He opened the door to the house, put your bag down, turned around to face you, smiled and gave you a kiss. "Welcome home honey and of course babies."