Hobbies 4/4

Early update today because I just finished writing these. Better updating now than forgetting about it later on.

This is not edited. Enjoy.

Cal:
"Daddy can we go now?" Darcy was jumping up and down next to the front door waiting for her dad. Your first born was dressed in her football shoes and a jersey with her lucky number and 'HOOD' written on the top of her back. Darcy loved playing football just like her dad. She played in the boys team of her hometown because she was that good. "I'm coming sweetie just give me a second." Calum screamed from upstairs. You approached your daughter. "You got everything you need baby?" She nodded excitedly. "I don't wanna be late again I've been late every time because of dad." You smiled definitely knowing the situation she was in. "I'm here." Calum came running down the stairs, hair undone and a random shirt on. "I'm ready let's go." You kissed your daughters forehead. "Be careful." She nodded and ran to the car waiting for Calum. "Goodbye babe." He kissed you and went after his daughter.

Ashton:
"Just so you know I'm still not into this new hobby of yours. I'm here because your dad dragged me here." You looked at your youngest daughter Brooklyn. "Mum calm down! I swear nothing bad is going to happen. You just need to be good at it." She smile and left you alone to go change into her clothes. Ashton soon joined you. "Where have you been?" "Oh just talking to her coach." He smiled and kissed you. "Calm down baby." "Why is everyone telling me to calm down. I'm just simply not liking the fact that the hobby my daughter decided on is boxing. So many things could happen." Ashton made you look him in the eyes and pulled you close so you were standing almost nose to nose. Well chest to nose. "I know that it's scary babe. But Brook is really good at it and knows here ways of protecting her beautiful face she luckily got from you. Just watch her practice ok?" You nodded and kissed your husband. "Thanks for the compliment." You smiled at him then turned to watch your daughters practice just like Ashton told you to.

Luke:
You sat out the back, the sun was about to set and your house was empty. Luke went to pick up Theo and Liam who decided to go to the beach today to write a few song. Ever since there has been one thing that connected the boys more than anything else. Their love for music and playing it in front of other people. They did it just for fun but you didn't care because they were spending some quality time together. "Hey mum." The front door opened and Theo, Liam and Luke walked in. "I'm out the back." All three came to sit with you. "How's your day been?" You asked them. "Amazing. We were at the beach and wrote a song then some girls came and asked us play a few songs for them and later we were just hanging out together." Liam said. "That's great boys. I'm glad you enjoyed your day." You smile. "Thanks mum! We're gonna go to our rooms." Theo said. They each have you a kiss on the cheek and disappeared into the house. "Our little grown up boys. One turning 18 soon the other one talking about girls. I'm happy though they found something they love to do together." Luke said and took your hand and gave it a kiss.

Michael:
"Dustin!" You walked through the house looking for your son. You haven't heard from him in quite a while. After looking for him in his room you instantly knew where he was. "One day. One day I'll kill Michael with my bare hands." You said to yourself while opening the door to Michael's gaming room. "Michael! Dustin!" Both the guys winced at your voice. "Oh oh." Your 17-year-old twin said. "Yes! Your saying it. Get up and clean up your room! I told you at least fifty times today and yet again I find you here with your father!" He got up and walked out of the room. "I swear I asked him if he's got anything else to do and he said no." Michael tried to talk his ass out of the situation. "Yeah because or son's honest all of the time." You argued back. "I swear the only thing he does is gaming with you. That's not a healthy hobby for a young boy his age, Michael." He surprisingly looked at you with a understanding smile. "I'm sorry. I'll try to take him out a bit if you want to." He offered and pulled you over so you were sitting on his lap. "That would be really nice. Thank You!" You kissed him and went to check on your son. For his own well being you hoped he was cleaning his room.