Be my daddy 4/4

So I decided to make the Mummy has a new boyfriend thing into a series and this is the third part to it. I hope you like it! These are the parts of it:
-Mummies new boyfriend
-Moving in together
-Be my Daddy
-"She said yes!"
-The day we've been waiting for
This is not edited :) Enjoy!

Calum:
I would make it back in time. That was my only thought during the entire tour. Eight months I've been gone and barely had the chance to see Y/N and Darcy in person. Only for about one week when the band had it's Australian leg of the tour. But I was at home for Darcy's second birthday the following day. Our plane landed and we finally were able to get out of it. It took us two flights and about 27 hours on those two planes to make it back home.
I almost ran out of the plane and said my goodbyes to the boys. Thankfully waiting for my suitcase didn't take long. I walked out the exit and only needed a second to spot Y/N. With a big smile on my face I ran over and hugged her. "Hey babe! I've missed you so much." We kissed. Y/N slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes when suddenly I felt two little hands tug on my jeans. I let Y/N go to lift up the little nugget. She directly hugged me really tight. "Darcy! I've missed you so much." I said then got closer to her ear and whispered "even more then mummy but don't tell her ok?" She laughed and nodded her head.
At home Y/N had prepared dinner for us and soon it was Darcy's bedtime. Y/N went with her to get ready and I went to our bedroom. I was on the verge of falling asleep when Y/N walked in "She wants you to kiss her goodnight." I got up and walked over to Darcy's room. I kissed her and pulled her blanket over her little body. "Goodnight my little angel." I was about to turn around when Darcy started talking. "I really happy you home Daddy. Mummy missed you much." For a second I didn't realise what she said. I gave her another kiss and turned around to see Y/N standing in the door smiling at use. I turned of the light and she guided me back to our bedroom. "She just called me daddy right?" I asked Y/N when we were in the bed. She only nodded and turned around to face me. "She's been using it all the time since you've been gone asking me 'When will daddy be home?' or 'Can we go and see daddy?'" "And you didn't tell me?" She just smiled and gave me another kiss before closing her eyes. "I wanted you to hear it yourself for the first time. You know as a little welcome home surprise." I pulled her close and shortly after fell asleep.

Ash:
Your morning started of quiet and slow. Ashton had woken up the girls and brought them to school and kindergarten while you were still asleep. Ash didn't come home but went to the studio with the boys. Around noon you picked up Jas from school. The little girl was always excited to have some mummy daughter time until Ash would come home with her sisters around 4. But today she was different. Jas went to her room and didn't come out for the entire time. You went to check on the little 6 year old. You knocked on the door.
"Are you alright in there?" "Yes mummy, everything is fine!" You tried to enter the room but the door was locked. "Baby why did you lock your room?" You didn't hear a sound for a few seconds then Jas opened the door. "It's nothing mum." She walked past you and into the living room. You took a quick look through room. A pink paper caught your eye. You picked it up to see that it was from her schools 'Daddy Daughter Day'. You left the paper at the same spot you picked it up from and went to spend the rest of the time with your daughter. When you had just put the girls down to bed you took the opportunity to talk to Ashton.
"Babe. You should maybe talk to Jas! She's got 'Daddy Daughter Day' coming up at her school and I think she is too scared to ask you." You told Ash. He looked at you a bit scared himself but got up and went to Jas room. Out of pure curiosity you followed him to the door of the girls room. They talked about what they did all day when Jas suddenly got up and walked to the other side of the room. You knew exactly what she was going for. With the pink paper in her hand she walked back to Ash and handed it to him. With her head hanging low too scared to look into his eyes she kept standing in front of him.
"You want me to go with you?" Ash asked. "Yes." She said quietly. "I mean, you are my daddy or at least I want you to be it." Jas added shyly. Ashton hugged the little girl tight. "I would love to be your daddy." Jas was really happy. It didn't take Ash long to put her down again. He walked out of the room, turned of the light and smiled at you. "I'm a daddy now." He kissed you full of joy and happiness.

Luke:
Since moving in together you enjoyed every day you got to spend with Luke and both of your sons. Theo and Luke have gotten really close thanks to the guitar lessons Theo received from Luke almost daily. And Liam loved learning to walk but only if it was with Luke. You knew that Liam was late one the talking but friends and family have told you that it is normal that some children first learn walking and then talking. It was a regular Saturday morning. Luke made you breakfast and was now on the floor playing with Liam. Theo was in his room and you watched Luke and Liam from the couch. You always through it was really cute how Luke talked to the little boy.
"Y/N have to go to the toilet. Can you keep an eye one him. We know how fast you can disappear since you started walking." You just nodded and watched Luke get up and leave. At first Liam didn't seem to notice but then he turned around to give something to Luke but he wasn't there. He turned back to Luke at you. "Luke will be back baby. You want to give that to me?" You tried to take the car he had in his hand but Liam started to cry. "Daddy." He screamed. Luke came back and automatically looked at you. Liam kept crying and screaming. Luke picked Liam up and the little boys started to calm down. Luke sat him back down to play when he was quiet again. Liam picked back up the car hand turned to Luke. "Daddy." He said way calmer now and handed him the car. Luke took it and looked at you again. "I ... I don't know what to say." You moved closer and kissed him. "No need to say anything. Our baby boy is doing that for us now." You winked at him and cuddled closer to him while both of you where watching Liam play with his cars.

Mikey:
It was one of the last shows to the 5SOS tour in Australia. You and the twins were standing backstage watching the show. The twins loved watching Michael play they told you that they are amazed how good her is and sometimes it looked funny when he was jumping around. Today was kind of a sad day. The boys were leaving yet again to finish the tour in Europe. You were fine with it but the twins had a hard time missing Michael when he wasn't at home. Dustin has no one to play video games with and Summer won't throw a Tea Party without her favourite guest attending.
You heard the boys announcing that they were now about to play the last song. Seconds later you looked around and the twins were gone. You panicked and looked everywhere for them.
"Hey. Michael I think you have some guests." You heard Ashton say. And there they were. Each on clinging to one of Michaels legs.
"What are you guys doing here?" The fans didn't really scream. They were more fascinated by the scene they were currently witnessing. Michael picked both of them up like he usually does and gave them both a kiss. "Don't go daddy!" Summer spoke first and made the crowd 'awe'. "We need you at home daddy. It's not as fun with mummy only." By that time you were laughing with the crowd. "Well we all know that no one will ever be as cool than I am." Michael said and made us all laugh again. Calum walked over to Michael and took Summer. She loved him just as much Michael because of his squishy face. "See guys let us finish this last song and we'll talk to mummy about it. Deal?" They nodded. "But before you go give a wave to the crowd." Michael said. Dustin did so. But Summer his her face in Calum's neck. "Awwwwe she is so cute." Luke said. The boys brought them over to you again and finished their last song. The twins were already asleep on the couch when Michael walked into the dressing room. "Hello daddy." You kissed him. "See now it doesn't even sound creepy anymore because they call me daddy as well." He hugged you tight and really happy. What you didn't know was that Michael was waiting for this for a long time already and he was beyond happy the twins were finally comfortable enough to call him daddy.