Mother's Day 4/4 *his POV*

I totally forgot that for some of you it's Mother's Day today! So I decided to have a double update. I hope you like it and please don't blame me for the bad ideas I had to come up with the last 30 minutes. Idea of a Mother's Day preference thanks to LauraOShea :)

This is not edited. Enjoy!

Calum:
"We have to be really quiet if we want to surprise mummy, OK?" I told Darcy and Ben who were walking ahead of me. Lukas was still half asleep in my arms. A few days prior Darcy and Ben asked me if we could surprise Y/N on Mothers day with a cake and a little gift. So I woke them up this morning to help me prepare the cake. We went to the kitchen where I put Lukas in his high seat. "Let's do this." Darcy and Ben were really excited and within an hour we finished the cake. It was covered in frosting and chocolate letters forming the words 'Fir the best Mummy'. I looked at the clock. "Ok it's soon time for mummy to wake up. Darcy get the present we prepared for mummy, please." She jumped up and into her room where the present was hidden. Lukas was wide awake now and giggling on the living room floor with his Brother. "Here daddy." Darcy came back. I took Lukas, Darcy took the cake and Ben the present! I slowly opened the door to mine and Y/N's bedroom to find her scrolling through her phone still in bed though. "Mummy!" Ben ran inside. "Happy Mummy's day!" Darcy walked over and put the cake on her night stand. "Look what we made." She said. "That's for me?" Y/N asked. Yes and we've got you this as well." Ben handed her the little box. I sat down on my side of the bed and put Lukas on it to sit in between me and Y/N. She opened the box and was stunned. "Oh my.. What a nice bracelet." Thank you guys." It was a silver bracelet with five little charms, D-B-L-A-C. One for each of us. Y/N hugged Darcy and Ben who were now distracted by each other. She turned over to me and picked Lukas up to cuddle him. "Thank you baby. That was an amazing surprise." She give me a kiss and cuddled into my chest together watching Ben and Darcy jump around now.

Ashton:
I woke up to the three girls pulling my blanket down. Lilian and Brook stood in front of me while Jas was making sure that they weren't too loud. "Daddy, we need your help. We wanna surprise mummy." Brook whispered close to my face. I turned around to see Y/N still sleeping and slowly got out of bed and the bedroom. "What do you girls wanna do?" I asked them while rubbing my eyes and walking to the kitchen behind them. "A breakfast in bed! With pancakes and, juice and a hot chocolate just like in the movies." I looked around the kitchen and started the work. "Ok let's do it then."
The girls were a lot of help along the way. Jas cut some strawberries and apples while Brook helped me making the pancakes. Lily prepared the orange juice. Within 35 minutes we had finished our cooking and were on our way to mine and Y/N bedroom. I held the tray while the girls walked ahead of me. They slowly opened the door and we all walked inside. Brook got on the bed and shook Y/N lightly awake. "Happy Mummy's Day!" She said quietly when Y/N started to sit up and rub her eyes. I walked around the bed and put the tray on Y/N lap. "Look what the girls planned for you." Her eyes were wide. "Wow this looks amazing! Thank you girls." She hugged every one separately and kissed me. "Daddy helped us making the pancakes but the rest was all us." Jas said proudly! "I'm really impressed with you girls. I it's all gonna taste wonderful."

Luke:
The boys were running around the garden trying to catch one another while Y/N and I sat at the table holding hands and kissing each other every now and then. "The best way to spend Mother's Day." She said. Theo and Liam made me buy some heart shaped balloons and a cake for Y/N. In kindergarten and school they had drawn pictures for their mother as well. Luckily the boys and I decided that we wouldn't work on our next album today so I was able to spend the day with my family. "Have you called your mum?" Y/N asked. I nodded. "Yes first thing I did this morning after I prepared all this. The boys had told her about what they wanted to do for you and she was kind of jealous because my brothers and I never did things like this for her." You laughed at him. "I bet you at least drew her a picture though, right?" I nodded. "Yes, I always did! In fact we all did but don't be sad if it stops at a certain age. The boys will grow out of that interest zone." You nodded clearly aware of it. "That's why I'll enjoy it even more now!" She sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. "Thank you Luke! Because of you I can enjoy all of this. You made me love you back than and still do now!" We shared a kiss. "The feelings are mutual." I said before I felt Liam tugging my shirt. "Come play with us, mummy and daddy." I looked at Y/N who was already standing up to go and play with the boys. "Shall we play hide and seek?" She asked and Theo and Liam were both instantly full of excitement. "Yes! Daddy is the first one to seek!" Theo screamed and ran away just like Liam. You looked at Luke and winked at him. "I'll enjoy it as long as it lasts."

Michael:
It was the first Mother's Day for Y/N and I wanted to make it special. I ordered the most beautiful flowers for her to be delivered in the morning when I wasn't at home and later that day we would enjoy a dinner just for the two of us because my mum was taking care of the twins. I love Y/N and Mothers Day was the best day to thank her for the best thing that ever happened to me. The twins! Sadly I had to be in the studio today to finish up some recording so I couldn't see Y/N face when she received the flowers.
A few hours later I said my goodbye to the boys and drove home as fast as I could. Probably too fast for Y/N liking. I opened the door and saw a clueless Y/N standing there handing the twins over to my mum. "Hey mum! Happy Mothers Day." I hugged her and kissed Dustin's forehead. Y/N held Summer so I gave them both as kiss as well. "What is your mum taking the twins?" I smirked and looked at my mum. "If I can't spend Mother's Day with my own son I want to at least spend it with my grand children. And you two enjoy each other." She said and walk out with both of them. I turned to Y/N and hugged her closely. "Today day is the day for me to thank you for the two most amazing things that happened to me..us." "And the stunningly beautiful bouquet of flowers wasn't enough?" She laughed and kissed me. "Thank you by the way." "No! You deserve more." The night went in and I managed to not burn our meal. We talked, laughed and loved each other all evening long. Now we sat in the sofa cuddled up lost in each other's eyes. "You know I was thinking.. maybe.. now that the twins aren't here we could.. you know.. show each other how much we still love us!" I said and Y/N smiled. She came closer to me and started kissing first my lips a little later my jaw line. "I like your thinking Mr. Clifford."