Trust 4/4

I partially wrote this on the train back from Paris. Picture above is mine from Paris.

This is not edited. Enjoy!

Calum:
"I'm home!" Calum came walking into your house. You went from the kitchen to the entrance area to make sure you didn't just hear a ghost. "Calum? Why are you home already? We thought you wouldn't be home until in a few days." He hugged and kissed you. "I finished the recording for the bass and my singing early so I could be back home to surprise you guys. Where are the kids?" He went towards the stairs and was about to walk up when Darcy came out with her boyfriend Leon. "Mum can we-" she opened her eyes wide in shock when seeing her Dad. "Dad? Oh God what are you doing here?" But Calum was more focused on the young man standing behind his daughter. "Who is he?" Calum turned around to face you. "That's Leon." You answered. "Yeah I maybe should be leaving now." Leon said, walked past Darcy and Calum waving goodbye to you. "Why would you allow her to-" Calum started angrily but you stopped him. "What? Grow up? Have a taste of life?" You said. "Dad you can't keep me from life. I know you and mum were young when you had me but you have to trust me." She hugged her dad who was slowing getting less angry. "I just don't want you to get hurt." He said and hugged her back. "I know dad but it'll happen eventually and I know you'll be there to comfort me and make me feel better." The girl let her dad go and hugged you. "By the way. I think you'll actually like Leon. He is the caption of the schools football team." Calum's face instantly lit up. "Yeah maybe you should bring him over soon so we can meet."

Ashton:
You packed your suitcase and made sure that you had everything I needed. I went to the living room to check in Ashton and the girls. "Are you sure I can leave you guys for a couple of days?" Ashton got up from the sofa where they were sitting watching A movie. "Babe your mum is not doing really good. It's important you are by her side. Don't you worry about us we can survive a few days without you." He kissed you and told the girls to come over and kiss you goodbye as well. "Bye mummy." Brooklyn said and kissed you. "Tell granny we love her." She added and stepped away so her sisters could hug you too. "The uber is waiting babe." Ashton said from the door waving to the driver so he knows you're coming. "Trust me mum we'll make sure dad won't do anything stupid with us." Jasmin said an made you laugh. "Ok baby I trust you. Daddy on the other hand not so much. Take care of him." The girls laughed as well and pushed you out of the door. "Now hurry or else you'll miss your flight." You have your suitcase to the driver. "Bye mummy! Have a safe flight." Lilian said when you got in the car and waved you goodbye.

Luke:
Both you and Luke say in the car with Liam and Theo. It was a hard day for all of you because Liam would be leaving for a year abroad. His flight was really early but still everyone wanted to come to the airport with him. Luke parked the car and you made your way to check-in.
Liam was all ready to go. Only security check left. "Stop being sad guys." 14-year-old said. "We can FaceTime and text whenever you want." He added. Theo was the first one to say goodbye. He hugged his brother and made some inside joke only the two of them understood. Then it was yours and Luke's turn. "Be careful baby. And call us whenever you want. I don't care if it is the mid of the night, just call us." You said. "And don't do anything stupid over there." Luke added. You both hugged your youngest. "Guys please. I'm really excited and of course I'll be careful. I'm so happy to finally explore the other side of the world. And trust me I'll call you whenever something should be wrong." You were proud of him. He decided to do this because he loves seeing new places and meeting new people. "Baby we wouldn't let you go if we didn't trust you it's just we'll miss you." You said just when his flight got called. "I have to go guys." He went to security got checked and disappear. "Now it's just the three of us."

Mike:
"Dad please. I'm not a baby. I'm 16!" Darcy screamed at Michael. "I said no and I won't change my opinion anytime soon." Summer was recently asked by a major label to model for them but Michael was not having it. The girl looked at you with pleading eyes. You just looked at Michael who ran out the house and slammed the door shut. "Mum please talk to him." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Hey baby come here." She hugged you tight. "I really want this. This is my chance to show what I can do."

It was an hour later when Michael came back home. Summer was in her room and you were reading a book on the sofa. "Hey!" Michael said and wanted to kiss your forehead but you pulled away. "Michael!" He sat down next to you. "She is 16 Y/N." "I know but that was exactly the age you moved to London to become a RockStar and the only thing you asked your parents for was a little bit of trust. A little bit of trust is all she needs." You got up and walked to the kitchen. "Summer?" Michael yelled up the stairs. The older twin came downstairs and sat down next to her dad. "I'm sorry princess. You want to do this and you should at least be able to try and find out if this is what you want to do for a living." Michael said. "Are you for real dad?" She asked and Michael nodded his head. "Thanks dad! I love you." She hugged him tight let him go and came over to you. "Thank you mum for talking to him." She hugged you too and ran upstairs to tell her friends.