"I want to be like daddy!" 4/4

Sorry it took me one week to update. School started again and exams are really soon so I need to study BUT I will try to update every Saturday or Sunday :) 

This is not edited. Enjoy!

Calum:

For the first time in forever you finally had the chance to sleep in. Your children were awake but still didn't walk into your bedroom. Calum hugged you from behind and played with your hair and shirt. "Couldn't it be like this every morning? Sleeping in, our babies entertaining themselves and just us in bed cuddling. I miss the times when it was just the two of us and we always spend every morning like this." Calum said and pulled you even closer. He smelled your hair and kissed your neck. You turned around to look into his eyes. "How can you say that? I mean you and our children are my everyth- " The door opened and Lukas walked in. He was dresses with a black shirt and his little skinny jeans. He walked over to the bed and put Calum's Bass on it. "Baby what's up with that." You sat up and pointed at the Bass. "I want to learn how to play Bass. I want to be just like daddy." You looked at Calum who got up and put his clothes on. "Take the Bass Lukas and go into the music room. I will be joining you in a minute." He said and walked over to you. Lukas left the room and as soon as the door was closed again Calum sat down next to you and kissed your forehead. "Baby, don't get me wrong. I LOVE you and I LOVE or life the way it is. I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world. Just a quiet morning every now and then would be nice. That's what I meant." You nodded and kissed him. "I'm sorry I overreacted." You kissed him and send him out of the room to go and teach his son the Bass.

Ash:

You just cleaned up the kitchen and continued in the living room when Ashton walked into the door with the girls. He picked them up from school after work. "Hey mum." Jas came running into the room and hugged you. "Hey. How was school today?" Ashton, Lilian and Brooklyn sat down on the couch. "Tomorrow we have 'Dream Job Day' at school and I want to go as a Rockstar just like daddy. Can you help me to find the perfect outfit?" She jumped around the living room excited to be going to school looking like her dad tomorrow. "I'm sure we will find something baby." You answered her and sat down next to Ashton to hug him and the other two girls. "But mummy can we do it now please. I want to do it right now." She said and tried to pull you from the couch. You gave in and got up to help her get dressed. It wasn't hard to find clothes that made her look like her dad. After about 15 minutes she was ready and ran down the stairs to show her dad who was currently watching TV with Lilian and Brooklyn. "Daddy, look at me. I look just like you." She wore a bandana, skinny jeans and a black shirt with the 'misfits' logo on. "Babe this is amazing but I think we can make it look even more real." Ashton got up and walked into the music room. Seconds later he came back out with a pair of drumsticks. "Here take these. They make you look even more rock." He gave her the sticks and walked over to you. "Nice job babe." He kissed you and pulled you with him to the couch to watch TV with him and the girls.

Luke:

We walked into school because Liam's teacher asked for us to come in for a talk. "Do you think he did something, you know, bad?" Luke asked me while holding my hand and looking at me. "Babe, I have no idea but I don't think so. Let's just wait and see." I stopped in front of the secretary door. "But there has to be a reason why we are here. The teacher doesn't call us in for no reason." I looked at him and took both of his hands into mine. "Calm down Luke. Everything will be ok. We are minutes away from knowing why we are here." We walked into the secretary and were directly welcomed by Liam's teacher Mrs. Ross. "It's really nice to see you Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings. I hope I didn't scare you by inviting you in but I think there is something I need to show you. Please follow me." She was really friendly. After she shook our hands she led us through the hallways to a door. Written on the door was a name from a teacher 'Mr. Rough' and below it said 'Music Class'. Mrs. Ross opened the door and we stepped inside. On the other side of the room was Liam with a man I guessed was Mr. Rough. Liam held a guitar and Mr. Rough was on the piano. They played a song we all know and suddenly Liam started to sing. "I wanna breath you in like you're Vapor, I wanna be the one you remember...". Mrs. Ross turned over to us. "Mr. Rough said Liam asked him for private music lessons because he wanted to be like his father." I turned over to Luke and saw him smiling bright. "That's my son. I'm so proud of him."

Michael:

I was sitting on the sofa with Dustin. Summer asked Michael for a favor earlier today and since then I haven't seen them. Dustin and I we've been playing his favorite video game. Well, ok it was more like he played and complained about me being too slow and not talented to play a simple game. "Dustin I think it might be better if I start to cook dinner now. We both know how much daddy likes his dinner on time." Dustin started to laugh and put his controller down. "I will help you mummy. I'm really good at cooking. Whenever you're at work and daddy is too lazy to cook I help Summer cooking our lunch or dinner." I put down the controller as well and we walked towards the kitchen but Michael stopped us before we could enter. "You have to come with me for a second babe." He kissed you on the cheek. "But we were about to start cooking dinner." "Pfff, no one needs dinner. What I'm about to show you is a hundred times better than dinner." I bent down to Dustin and whispered into his ear. "What? That must be really important if it's better than food." We followed Michael to the back of the house into the Music room. Summer was sitting on a chair with a guitar in her hands and Michael took his place next to her and put another guitar onto his lap. "Sit down mummy and Dust. We have to show you something." Summer said and we sat down on a chair together. Summer started to play the guitar and shortly after Michael joined her. Michael started to sing. "Most of my life, I sat on my hands, I don't make a sound..." and in the course Summer joined Michael singing. "Airplanes cut through the clouds like angles can fly, we'll never die..." Together they finished the song. Summer looked at me with a happy smile. "I'm just like daddy. He showed me how to play the guitar today." She put the guitar down and hugged Michael. "Thank you daddy." He hugged her back. "Ok, but now go and cook us some dinner." Michael said towards me and Dustin. "Please." He added when he saw my serious face.