Mummies new boyfriend 4/4 *His POV*

Just now realised that Ashton's is kinda short :/ Sorry
This is not edited. Enjoy :D

I made this into a little series because I actually really like it. These are the parts of it:
-Mummies new boyfriend
-Moving in together
-Be my Daddy
-"She said yes!"
-The day we've been waiting for

Cal:
I knew her since about three months but I was already imagining us together as a married couple. This kind of stuff never happened to me. I used to see girls as a temporary thing. 6 months maybe a year but this time I felt like something was different. More and more I started to fall for the beautiful young lady I've met.
I was alone at lunch when suddenly my phone signalled that there was an incoming call. I picked it up.
"Y/N. Was just thinking about you."
"Yeah. That's nice." She sounded off. "Is something wrong babe?" I asked. I was seriously worried.
"No everything's fine. I just...I really need to talk to you. Would you mind coming over? Maybe right now?" I was scared. Would she break up? There was only one way to find it out. "Yeah sure I'll be there in 10 or less." I hung up and hurried to get to her place. She opened the door instantly when I rung the bell.
"Hey babe, you sounded worried on the phone. What's wrong?" I pulled her closer and she cuddled into me. That meant she wouldn't break up...right?
"Let's sit down." We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Ok Calum listen. I will now tell you something that I should have told you way early and I'm sorry I kept it a secret. I totally accept it if you'd want to break up afterwards."
"Woah calm down I would never bre-" "I have a child." she interrupted me. At first I though I didn't hear her correctly but then I felt something tug on my flannel. I looked down to see a little girl smiling at me. She was still a baby maybe 10 months or one year old. "Hey little one." I picked her up. "What is your name?" "Her name is Darcy she's about to turn 1 next week." I sat her in my lap and tickled her. "So you're not breaking up with me?" Y/N interrupted our tickle fight. I looked at her, bent over and gave her a kiss. "I could never I mean look at that cute little bean." I focused back on Darcy and on the little tickle fight we continued for a while.

Ash:
Y/N has told me about her three daughters many times before but so far she was unsure about me meeting them. And I totally understand. We've been dating for about half a year now and she always managed to meet me without the girls. Whenever I came over to her place they would spend the day or even the night at their grandma's. But yesterday she called and said she wanted to meet me today in the park at the playground and she'd bring her girls. I was nervous. Y/N loves her daughters and they are the sunshine of her life so if they don't like me ... It was three in the afternoon and I was waiting for four girls to turn up. Suddenly I felt a Tapp on my shoulder. I turned around to see Y/N standing there with three precious girls.
"Hey Babe." She came around to sit with me on the bench. "Girls this is Ashton. Ashton these are Jasmin, Lilian and Brook." Lilian came over and touched my hair.
"Your hair is cool, it is really fluffy." I smiled at her. "Thank you! But your hair looks just as good!" The other two were a lot more shy but after a while they started to play so I had some time to talk to Y/N. "They were really excited to meet you." She said. "But I don't think they know what having a relationship means." Brook came over and took my hand. "Come and build a sand castle with me." I looked at Y/N and she smiled. "Well important things first." I winked and followed the girl to the sand box where the other girls were waiting to start to build.

Luke:
For about the fifth time this week I was meeting up with Y/N. Over the time it became a thing for us to meet up all the time. Y/N has told me about her sons but I wasn't sure about meeting them. I know they are her everything and she'd die for them. So what if they don't like me. I can't risk losing her because for the first time in forever I actually am really attracted to someone. I was preparing my place so it looked good when she was coming over. Y/N was done with work about half an hour ago and texted me that she'd be here any minute. Right in that moment the door bell rang. I opened the door to be ran over by a little boy. I first looked at the boy running through my apartment then I looked up at Y/N standing there with a little baby boy in her arms.
"Don't say a word Luke. It was time for you to meet the boys." She walked in and out the baby on the sofa. "This little one right here is-" I interrupted her. "What if they don't like me?" She slowly walked over to me and closed the door that was still opened then put her arms around my neck. "Babe calm down. Theo most of all was dying to finally get to know you. Whenever we went out he asked me to join and he is beyond excited to maybe finally have a male person in his life that he can do stupid things with that mummy wouldn't accept." I had to smile at the last thing she said. "Now come over." She pulled me to the sofa. "This one right here is Liam. He is only 6 months old but  wow he can keep you up all night." She picked him up and put him into my arms. He smiled at me.
"Hey Liam." At first he seemed shy but when Y/N showed me how to hold him right he started to grab my hair, nose and lips. "He is really cute." She smiled at looked around for her other son Theo. He came running over and sat down next to his mum on the sofa. "And this is Theo."
"Do you play guitar?" He asked and I nodded yes. "That's cool. Can you teach me?" I looked up at Y/N. She smiled and took Liam back. "Let's go then."

Michael: 
It's my second date with her. Y/N and I, we've met not too long ago. Actually it's only been about two weeks since we've seen each other for the first time at our both local supermarket. Since that day we've texted a lot and met once. And now we were about to meet for the second time. I mad my way to the coffee shop down the road. I already saw her sitting at our table when I walked into the shop.
"They there." She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I sat down and we ordered each a drink. "Ok. I need to tell you something before we talk about anything else." I looked at her a bit shocked. "Well I need to tell you this because... Ok so I'm a mum... Of twins actually. And I love my children, they are my everything and I want it for you to know just so we don't fall even more for each Luther and in the end you can't deal with me having children already." I didn't say anything. I'm wasn't gonna lie. It was a shock but I'd never leave her. "Mikey would you please say something?!" She pulled me back out of my thoughts. "Well, I don't have a problem with that I'd love to meet your twins." A smile spread all over her face. Y/N got up and pulled me with her out of the coffee shop, down the road, past my house towards hers. She opened the door and payed a young girl. The girl nodded friendly and left. "Come on let's see what the twins are doing." I walked upstairs behind Y/N. She opened a door and two about two maybe three year old toddlers came running towards us. "Hey babies." She picked them up and turned around to face me. "Say hi to Mikey." The boy reached his little to my hair. "You hair red. Mummy want have too." Y/N opened her eyes in shock. "No baby you are too young." I took the little boy from Y/N and put him on my hip. "What's your name buddy?"
"Dustin and this my sister Summer." I looked at the girl and she smiled shyly into her mothers neck. "Well buddy maybe one day when your mummy isn't home we could colour your hair just like mine." The little boy applauded what I said. I looked at Y/N. I send her a wink and whispered "just kidding but I want him to like me because I love them already." She shook her head and turned into the room. "What about we show Mikey the toy you guys have?"