You have a fight 4/4 Part2

You asked for it and here it is.
I'm sorry if Mikey's isn't good :/
This is not edited.

Cal:
It's been three days since the fight with Calum. He tried to text and call you many times since than but you were still angry. Paparazzi pictures from that night showed him out with three super models which made you even angrier. You just drove Darcy and Ben to school and parked your car in the driveway. To your surprise you saw Calum's car standing there as well. You picked Lukas up from the backseat and slowly walked inside. Calum sat in the living room, his eyes swollen and his hands shaking. "Daddy!" Lukas said and walked up to his dad. "Why are you crying." Calum picked his son up and put him on his lap. "Because daddy made a big mistake and hurt your mummy. He was an idiot and grandma just made it really clear to him." He hugged the little boy really tight. "It's ok daddy I'm sure mummy will forgive you. Right mummy. Tell daddy that you've been sad as well. She cried all night since you stayed at grandmas." You didn't even know he heard you cry. It made you even more heart broken. The effort the little boys put into this to make you feel better again. "Lukas would you please go to your room. Mummy and daddy need to talk." He jumped up from his fathers lap and hugged your legs. As soon as you heard the door to his room close you felt tears running down your cheeks. "Listen Y/N I don't want you to say anything. This is all on me. I made a big mistake and it was really stupid. I stayed out all night because I felt guilty." He stood up and walked over to you. "I'm gone 80% of the year and feel like every time I leave it hurts even more. Not just me and you but the kids as well. So I stayed out. If they didn't see me as much it wouldn't hurt them when I have to leave again." He was full on crying now. A state you never thought to see him in. You went and hugged him. "I'm sorry Y/N I know it was stupid believe me mum made that really clear to me. And about the lipstick on my shirt. I swear nothing happened. I would never cheat on you. I love you!" For some reason you knew he didn't lie to you. Calum was your soulmate and you always knew if he was sincere. You pulled back a bit to take his face into you hands. "I love you too." You kissed. "Yay mummy and daddy are happy again." Lukas came running down the stairs and hugged you both. "Yes mummy and daddy are happy again."

Ash:
After you drove Lilian and yourself home you decided to take the other girls and go visit Ashton's mother. Ann-Marie always listened when you needed to talk and she could give great advice as well. Most of all in this situation. Ashton is her son. She knows him better than anyone else does. Lauren was all over Jas, Lilian and Brook when you walked in so you left them alone and went to the kitchen with Ann-Marie and explained to her what happened. "Honey, we both know that what you just explained is not Ashton like. He always swore to himself that he'll be different than his dad. And I like how you confronted him about it. He'll realise what he did." In that moment the front door opened and Ashton walked in. "Mum I need to talk." He walked into the kitchen and saw you. "Yes, I think so too that's why I'll leave you alone and take the girls out for ice cream." She took the girls and went out. For a good minute no one was saying anything until Ash started talking. "I'm really sorry. I know what I said and did was really wrong Y/N. You and the girls are my everything and I don't want that to change. There is no excuse for forgetting to pick up my daughters but I promise you if you give me another chance I'll make it all better! Please just don't leave me." You didn't know what to say. After all you still loved him and you hoped he could change and become the old Ashton, caring more about his family than about himself. "You know I love you and that won't change and you know that I never be angry at you for a long time but you really need to change Ash. I need to be able to trust you if I tell you to pick them up after school." You said and put you hands around his neck. He put his hands on your waist. "I promise Y/N. I will show you that you can trust me. You know that I live me three little princesses more than anything." "I know! But you need to show me." You pulled him closer and kissed him. "I will!"

Luke:
Two weeks without Luke was horrible especially because you separated after you had a fight. Calum really slept at Cal's that night but sadly they got told the next day that they need to go to New York for some interviews about the upcoming tour. You didn't see him since then. Liam and Theo ran around the living room and you picked up your phone to open up Twitter. 'Leaving never easy but this time it is killing me.' This was Luke's last tweet. Someone rang on the door. You put your phone down and opened it up. "Cal what are you doing here? I thought you guys are in New York!" He walked in and handed you a letter. "Am here to look for the boys while you're gone." You were confused and opened the letter. It was a perfect description to the place you first met Luke. The parking lot of the AllPhones Arena. Calum basically pushed you out of the house, only giving the car keys and down shoes to you. You drove the not too long way to the Arena and memories automatically came back to your mind. The parking lot is big but you saw Luke standing there within seconds. You parked the car and got out. "It's like it was yesterday day. We ran away from fans to hide and have at least a little bit of privacy and I bumped into you. The most beautiful person I've ever seen. I didn't know you back then but now you're my wife since a little bit more than 5 years and there was never something that I was more happy about." He walked closer to you and brushed your hair behind your ear with his fingers. "I make mistakes Y/N and I forget stuff sometimes. I hate myself more than you could ever imagine for not remembering the day I made you mind forever because you are my world, my sunshine and my moonlight. Please forgive me this one time and I'll show you that I'm better than that." How could you ever not forgive him when he is saying suck cute things. "Luke...I love you." You said and pulled him closer so you could kiss him. "Of course I will forgive you. What you said was just heart warming and perfect. Just like you." He pulled you in another time and kissed you again. "Thank you. For being mine, for dealing with me and for forgiving me. I love you."

Mikey:
You drove back home with the twins in the back of your car. Your thoughts been going crazy. Maybe you've been to strict on Michael you thought. But then again no it's been three months since he came home and he didn't do anything besides sitting on the couch, gaming and sleeping. You parked the car in front of the house and walked to the door. You send the twins to their rooms and went around the house to see where Mikey is. You didn't find him anywhere. You heard music playing in your room and went in. Mikey was sitting there with his guitar and a sheet of paper. "Hey babe." "Oh hey Y/N." He pulled you over to sit with him on the bed. "What are you doing?" He put the guitar to the side and pulled you onto his lap. "I though about what you said. You know about me not doing anything since I'm back home. And now thinking back I must say you were right." He kissed your neck. You turned around to face him and take his face into your hands. "I'm sorry that I screamed at -" he didn't let me finish. "No! Don't be sorry! You were right. I don't do anything really and if there's someone to be sorry it definitely is me. And I have an idea! I will make everything that you did the last few weeks and you can chill all day." You looked at him and started laughing out loud. "Hey stop laughing." Michael said. "Ok babe we'll see about that but the effort is what counts." He started to tickle you. "Stop it Mikey." He made you lay down next to you on the bed. "Can we stay here in bed for the rest of the day?" You turned around so your back faced his chest. "Take me in your arms and hold me." You said an Michael pulled you in kissed your neck and whispered "I love you babe."