"We want another sibling" 4/4 Part 1

Ok guys I don't even know if someone is reading this but exams are about to start for me. I've got one week left till my oral exam in English and three weeks till my written exams in four subjects (German, English, Maths & Economics). I have to start learning now and I don't know if I'll be able to update with all the stress! Writing these preferences is like an escape for some hours so maybe I'll manage to write! If not please don't judge/ hate me. I promise I'll be back asap!! ☺️ You can re-read old preferences until I'm back! 😘

This is not edited. Enjoy!

C:
It was Sunday morning. You opened your eyes, the warm sunshine on your skin. "Good Morning Beautiful." Calum's raspy voice right next to your ear. He pulled your back closer to his chest. "I hate the thought of Sunday's. It's kind of like a pre Monday stress day." He laughed but didn't say anything. You heard the door to your room open up but were to lazy to turn around and see who it was. "Mummy? Daddy? Are you awake?" Darcy asked. "Yes baby. Come here." She walked around the bed and stood in front of you. Behind her appeared Ben holding his little brother Lukas. "Is this a family meeting in our bed." Calum said and laughed. You lifted them up to sit with you on your bed. They looked at each other a bit uneasy. "What's wrong guys? What have you done?" "Nothing dad! But ..." Darcy looked at Ben. "Wewantanothersibling!" He said it so fast you didn't understand what he said. You looked at Cal but he didn't understand either. "Say it a bit slower please it's too early for my brain to work that fast." Ben gave Lukas to his dad and cuddled up to you. "We want another sibling." He repeated hiding his head in your neck. Calum looked at you with a smirk on his lips. You just shook your head. "I don't think we can do that. Daddy and I we are really happy with the three of you. Why would you want another sibling?" They looked at each other not really knowing what to say. "We just like it having someone to take care of." Darcy said. "Lukas is growing up so fast and ... it ... I mean it'd be nice to maybe have a little sister." She sat at the end of the bed lazily playing with Teddy who just woke up. "I get your point. And now that daddy and I know you'd like to have a sibling we can think about it. But that's nothing to decide in the heat of the moment. Ok?" Darcy and Ben smiled at you and Lukas randomly clapped his hands. "Ok mum. We gonna go eat some breakfast." Her and Ben got up and Darcy took Lukas this time. They left your room and closed Te door again.

A:
You walked through the park. Ashton next to you pulling you close to him with his arm around your waist. The girls were running ahead over excited for the playground. All morning they've been going crazy after you told them you planed on going to the park today. You put a blanket on the gras and watched the girls play in the sand box. Ashton sat behind you. His head resting on your shoulder and his arms draped around your waist. There were many family's at the park today due to the beautiful weather. The two of you talked about non sense topics when the girls suddenly all came over and sat down in front of you. "What's up girls?" Ashton said his eyes closed again enjoying the sun. "Can you see the family over there?" Lilian asked. You looked to a family on the other side of the playground. Two girls and a little boy with their parents. "Yes what's with them?" They look at each other. "We want a baby brother, mummy." Brook said and had a huge smile on her face. Ash abruptly opens his eyes and lifted his head from your shoulders. He looked at you with hope filled eyes. "I don't think that's a good idea girls. We love the three of you and we always said we wanted to have three children. You know, little babies are a lot of work. I don't think we'd have the time for it." They looked at their dad with a sad impression. Ashton was just as sad as them. Of course he knew that you talked about having three children but he was secretly wishing for a fourth child. A boy this time to keep him sane in between all the lovely ladies. "Girls that's a bit thing! Mum and I will talk about it in a more private surrounding ok?" They nodded. "Now go back to play and enjoy the sunny day." Ashton didn't say anything further but you knew this wasn't the end of the conversation.

L:
It was the annual family dinner at Luke's parents place. You had already had dinner and now everyone was chilling in the backyard talking to each other. But the main attraction of the party was Jacks newborn. The five months old little girl was a bundle of sunshine and would make everyone laugh. You had just talked to Jacks wife when Luke wrapped his arms around you from behind. "Hey baby." He said and turned you around so you were facing him and he could kiss you. "Hey handsome." You smile. You both turned around now watching everyone having a good time. Luke had his arms wrapped around you yet again. "Look how happy they are." He said towards his brother standing on the other side of the garden with his little princess. "Yeah. She is so cute but not as cute as our children." You said watching them run towards you. "Mum! Dad!" Theo hugged your legs and Luke picked Liam up. "Hey guys. You ready to go home little man." Luke asked Liam who was about to fall asleep on his shoulder. He nodded his little head.
You said your goodbyes to everyone and put the boys in the car to drive home. After all it was almost an hours drive till your home. It was quiet most of the time with only the radio playing. "Mummy?" You thought Liam was asleep already. "Yes baby?" You turned around in your seat to look at your baby boy sitting behind Luke. "Can we have a baby sister?" You looked at Luke who was still concentrating on the street but had a smile on his lips. You poked his his side for him to look at you for just as second. "It's not that easy to have a baby Liam." Luke said now taking your hand and putting it on his lap. "A baby is hard work. Most of all for mummy because she has to carry it for nine months. And at the end you don't even know if it'll be a girl." "What a pity. I'd be the best big brother the world has ever seen." For the rest of the drive there was no one talking but you were thinking about what Liam said.

M:
"Babe I'm back!" Michael shouted for the entrance door. "We're in the garden!" You said and seconds later he stood in front of you. "Dustin is at his friends place and the mother will bring him back home later." He kissed you hello. "Hey there princess what are you doing?" Michael kissed Summers forehead who was sitting next to you at the table drawing a picture. "I'm bored daddy. Why did Dustin go to his stupid friend?" Michael picked the girl up from her spot, made her let go the colours and sat down in a chair next to you. The little girl cuddled into her dad. "His friend isn't stupid princess. He can't always be with you. Later when you're grown up you won't be around each other 24/7 as well." "I know that but I want someone to play with." She looked at you for help but you didn't know what to say. "I want another sibling." Summer said all of a sudden und looked at both you and Michael. "You what?" Michael was a bit shocked. "Summer that's not as easy as it sounds." She got up from Michael lap and stood in front of you. "Yes it is mummy! You go to the stork and tell him to bring you a baby." You looked at Michael who had a hard time holding back his laughter. "Ok good point but what about after that. The baby would have to grow up first so you can properly play with it. And you never know if you get along with him or her. I mean look at you and Dustin! You fight all the time." She looked at you sadly. "Ok mummy. I'll go play with my dolls." She walked inside, her head hanging low. "Please can she never grow up?" Michael said and made you sit on his lap. "But on a serious note. Maybe we could actually ask the stork?" He said but you just shook your head. "I don't think so Michael." You kissed his cheek and walked inside to do a bit of cleaning and think about what has been said.