"She said yes!" 4/4

So I decided to make the Mummy has a new boyfriend thing into a series and this is the third part to it. I hope you like it! These are the parts of it:
-Mummies new boyfriend
-Moving in together
-Be my Daddy
-"She said yes!"
-The day we've been waiting for
This is not edited :) Enjoy!

I'm sorry got a bit carried away with Mikey's ☺️

Calum: *His POV*
I walked up and down the hallway in front of our bedroom. Y/N left to pick up Darcy from her parents place where she was spending the last night at. Darcy and I we had a plan and I hoped that she remembered what we talked about last night before she left to see her grandparents. Finally I got up to prepare the living room. I put candles all over the place and formed a heart shape in the middle of the room. The room was done within half an hour. I then ran upstairs to put on my best skinny jeans and a nice shirt. I got a text from Luke.
-I'm here mate
I opened the door to see Luke standing there with a the little box I gave him about a month ago. "Thanks bro." With that I closed the door and looked around. The only thing missing now was Y/N. Seemed like Darcy had remembered her little mission! For a little more than 15 minutes I walked around the room until I heard the car doors close and Y/N talking to Darcy. Y/N opened the door and Darcy ran in past her over to me. "I did it daddy. We went for an ice cream or maybe two." She smiled at me. Right then and there Y/N walked into the living room her eyes wide in shock. "Oh my... Calum what is this?" Darcy walked over to her and pulled her hand to walk closer to me. When they stood in front of me Darcy let go and say on the sofa.
"Y/N, I remember the first day I met you and I swore to myself that one day I would put a ring on you to make you mine. Ever since you and little Darcy have walked into my life I felt completed. I feel like this is where I'm supposed to be. That's why now I want to ask you if you want me marry me?" She had tears in her eyes and couldn't speak but she nodded yes and hugged me tight. "Yes!" She whispered in my ear. I put the ring onto her and Darcy came running over. "Mummy and Daddy are getting married! I want to wear a dress and be the flower girl and bring in the rings." We both started to laugh. "Calm down baby!" I picked her up. "We'll make this day the best one in our lives!" She hugged me tight and pulled Y/N in as well. "Family group hug."

Ash:
You walked through the door to see Ashton watching Frozen, once again, with the girls. "Hey babe." Ashton got up and left the girls alone on the couch. "How was your day at work." He gave you a kiss and and held you to his chest. "Stress, stress oh and I think I forgot to mention... Stress." He pulled you even tighter and kissed your head. "I'm so sorry but come with me there is a surprise waiting for you." He let you go only took your hand and walked upstairs with you. Outside on the balcony of your house there was a sofa and some lights. Ashton made you sit down and cuddle into a blanket. He sat down next to you and pulled you close. That's when the girls walked through the door each with either a glass or a bottle. They put it down on a little table next to you and walked back inside again. Seconds later they appeared again with a box of sweets. They put it down next to you again and walked back inside. Ashton looked at you and smile. "You know at first I though I should just prepare a comfy dinner with you but then more and more the girls told me I should actually do more so together with them we prepared this. I mean let's be honest we barely ever use this balcony so why not. It took us all day to organise the sofa and the lights and what not. As we were already driving back home we drove past this little jewellery shop and Lilian looked at me and asked me to go inside! So we did and about thirty minutes later we walked out. With this." He reached behind us and grabbed a little box from the shelf there. He opened the box and showed you an amazingly beautiful ring. You started to tear up. "Y/N today while preparing this today for you I realised that I want to do this forever. I want to make you happy, surprise you and come up with planes with you for the girls and make planes with the girls to surprise you! I want to do this forever. And I hope you want it too. That's why I want to ask you Y/N. Do you want to marry me?" You were just blown away by the amazing words he just said. "I would love to Ashton." He took out the ring and put it on your finger. "Oh my god girls SHE SAID YES!" You had to laugh and the girls came jumping out behind the door and onto the sofa with you. "Yes! Mummy!" The rest of the night was spend with cuddling and talking about the wedding.

Luke:
You woke up to the sound of the boys and Luke running and screaming through the house. It was already noon but you didn't feel well all night so Luke told you to stay in this morning. You slowly got up and got showered and dressed in the bathroom. Just when you walked out the room the boys jumped past you down the stairs. "Hey be careful!" You said but it seemed like they didn't even hear you. You walked down to hear the boys whispering in the kitchen. Theo and Liam ran back out to you. "Sit down mummy." They pulled you over to the table to make you sit down. "We know you don't feel well so we want to make you feel better." Theo said and walked back into the kitchen. Liam, still a tiny bit unstable on his little feet, kept standing next to you until Theo walked back out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. "Thank you baby." He put the cup on the table. Written on the top of it was 'Good Morning Beautiful'. The boys sat down with you while you drunk your coffee. You just finished the cup seeing something else written on the bottom of the cup. 'Will you marry me?'. You looked at the to boys but they didn't say anything, they just pointed behind you. You turned around. Behind you on one knee was Luke with the most beautiful ring you've ever seen. "I think the cup pointed out really good what I wanted to say. So what do you say?" He looked at you with so much hope. The only thing you could do was hug and kiss the handsome man in front of you. "Yes! Baby of course!" He jumped up and put the ring on your finger. "Soon we will be a real family. All living together with the same last name." Luke pulled you in to kiss you. By now Theo and Liam where already running through the house again. "This is perfect!" You said and kept hugging your soon to be husband while watching your children.

Mikey:
What a long day at work you had. All the running around and other peoples stressing made you lose power way quicker than usual. Bu the end of the day you were really hungry and hoped your boyfriend Michael had cooked something for dinner. You opened the door of your house to nothing but screaming. Walking in you found Michael and the twins jump around the living room with their gaming controllers competing against each other. Dustin saw you first and tapped Michaels shoulder. He turned his head to lock eyes with you. "Hey babe." He got up and left the kids by themselves. "How was your day?" He hugged you and instantly you felt better. "Stressful, Painful, Killing me, want to know any more?" He just hugged you tighter and kissed your neck. Michael pulled you over to the couch where the twins where playing. "Mikey please tell me you don't want me to cook something for use now." You looked at him with hope filled eyes. "No! You don't have to. We ordered three pizzas about half an hour ago. They should be here in a minute." At least it was better than nothing! But you could have already known that Michael would order Pizzas because that's what he always does when he is alone at home with the twins. "Ok I will just go an change." You gave him and each of the twins a kiss then walked into the room. You got changed in some comfortable cloths and just when you had put on one of Michaels sweat pants you heart the door bell ring. You didn't hurry though. About five minutes later you walked into the dining room. Dustin and Summer were already eating their shared Pizza at the table. You sat down next to them. "Mikey? You coming?" "I'll be there in a minute you can start without me." You heard him say from the kitchen. So you opened the pizza box and instantly almost fell down your chair. "Michael come here you gotta see this I think they might have mistaken our pizzas!" You heart Michael step behind you and felt him put his hands around your torso. "I don't think you baby." You looked down at his hands. He held a little box with a beautiful ring in front of you. "I love you Y/N! And nothing will ever change that. You and the twins are my everything." He grabbed your hip with one hand and spun you around. The next second he was on one knee in front of you. "So Y/N would you give me the honour and become my wife." You couldn't believe Michael could be that creative and romantic. You never expected him to propose to you but that's what made it even more special. "Yes, Mikey! Of course I want to." He put the ring on your finger got up and kissed you wholeheartedly. You could've continued to kiss him all night but you remembered the twins eating behind you. So you stopped kissing and turned around. Both, Summer and Dustin were standing on their chair applauding you. They both high fived Michael and you couldn't hold back a laugh. You were going to get married to Michael Clifford!