I can handle it

#PrayForParis what a cruel world we live in.
This is not edited. No judging pls.

*His POV*

Cal:
I closed the door to Lukas room and walked towards the living room. It was unusually quiet in the house. Y/N was out with some friends and left me alone at home with the kids. She was not sure if she could leave me with the three little monkeys but I told her it'll be alright. I put Lukas down for a nap. As I made it to the living room there was no sight of Darcy and Ben. Now I knew why it was so quiet. I hurried around the house but no sight of them. By coincidence I looked out of a window facing the backside of our house and the garden. I widened my eyes when I saw Ben running away from Darcy both covered in mud. No wonder, it's been raining for days.
"Darcy! Ben! Inside! NOW!" I was mad and they knew it. Without hesitation they came back inside both standing in front of me with regret written all over their faces. "Sorry Dad." Darcy said knowing I was mad at them. "It's raining outside and it's cold. You wanna be sick?" I looked at them. "Go upstairs, straight to the bathroom!" I tried to calm myself while they were running of to get a bath. "Don't you worry, I told Y/N. I can handle them, I told her." I said to myself shook my head in disbelief and swore to never watch them all by myself again and walked towards the bathroom to help them to get cleaned up.

Ash:
"Y/N, trust me. Go out have fun for once and don't worry about the girls. It's all under control." I basically pushed her out of the door. Y/N planed a girls day out with my mother and my sister Lauren but now she was unsure if she could leave me with the girls. "Ok. I'll leave but promise to call me whenever something goes wrong or is not as usual." I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind her. I walked up the stairs to see the girls playing 'tea time' together with their favourite stuffed animals. "Daddy, can we please have a pet?" Jas asked. I didn't know what to say. "Plwease dawy! Wanna have pet." Brook agreed to her sister. They all looked at me with their puppy dog eyes. "Let's go." I simply said and dressed the girls to leave. "Daddy can we have a bunny and name her Daisy?" Lili asked me as I put her shoes on. Jas helped Brook with her shoes so I wouldn't have to do it and we could leave faster. "I don't know if the shop has bunnies on sale but if we're lucky and the other the girls agree we may get a bunny and call her Daisy." I smiled at her grabbed my keys and hoped that Y/N wouldn't kill me later on.

Luke:
I walked into Liam's room to see him and his big brother Theo play with cars on the floor. "Don't you worry baby. The boys are alright. Enjoy your weekend away with the girls. I promise nothing will happen and everything will be alright when you come back on Monday morning." I turned around, walked back into the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Ok. Luke I trust you! See you on Monday." Y/N said and hung up. I turned on the TV and watched How I Met Your Mother when suddenly I heard something making loud noises down the stairs. I jumped up just in time to see Theo falling down the last couple of stairs. I ran over to the crying boy and picked him up. Liam sat at the top of the stairs and watched what happened to his big brother. Theo's head was bleeding. I hurried and put on my shoes, took Liam in one of my arm and Theo in the other arm and ran out the door to the car to go to the hospital.
Theo was just with the doctor and I decided to call Y/N. "So babe, remember when I told you I could handle the boys while you are gone?" "Luke what happened?" I could hear she was worried. "It's nothing big. Theo just fell down the stairs but everything is ok we are at the hospital to get him checked." I just left the fact that he was about to get stitches because she would cancel the weekend and come back instantly. "Luke." "Babe everything is alright. I just wanted to let you know." "Ok. See you in a bit." I hung up and walked back into the room where Theo was about to get stitches with Liam in my arm.

Mike:
"Y/N. We'll be alright. Just trust me. I can handle the two." It was about two months since the twins where born and Y/N hadn't left the house since then. Tonight she wanted to go out with some friends. "Ok. Just be careful and don't do anything stupid with them." As if I would do something stupid. "Ok babe. See you later." She walked out the door and I took the twins over to the sofa. "Now you guys will see how daddy is destroying everyone at 'Call Of Duty'." I put them down next to me and started the game. Every now and then I looked over to see what the twins are doing. After about an hour Summer started to cry while Dustin has just fallen asleep. "Oh Baby. Come here." I took her from the sofa and sat her on my lap. She instantly stopped crying and tried to grab the controller to push various buttons. "I see baby. All you wanted was to show daddy how it is done." I kept her on my lap and continued the game that I was playing at the moment with a little help from my personal assistant. "My little future professional gamer queen."