Chapter 9

(Edited)

DUDE OMFG THANK YOU FOR OVER 320 READS AND ALMOST 100 VOTES I FREAKING LOVE YALL I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THIS MADE ME IN A BETTER MOOD CAUSE I FEEL LIKE SHIT I LOVE YALL

I am literally like so sorry honestly I don't want to fall into a pattern of updating late and honestly I forgot, I've been feeling so down lately and I have no idea why. Also someone got shot yesterday and I didn't even know them, but I cried so much.  They lived in the same city as me and they were only 15. But I'm sorry again. Here ya go. #LongLiveLA

Raisa

I walk behind Louis as Zayn is behind me and Louis opens the car door, flicking the child lock on.

"Child lock? Seriously?" I ask.

"Well you act like a child and we can't risk anything." He answers.

"What's next? A window lock?" I sarcastically ask.

"That's a good idea! Thanks" he says in the same tone I used and sends me a sarcastic smile.

I get in the car and Liam closes the trunk from behind and sits in the passenger seat.

Suddenly, the driver's door opens and I see Harry stepping into the car (I keep calling it a car, but it's really Harry's Range Rover, ignore that lol) and sitting in the Drivers' seat.

"Back just in time mate." Liam says and gives Harry a handshake where you slap the hand but slide away and curl your fingers with the other persons fingers.

"Slide over." Louis says, and I slide over so that I'm in the middle.

Oh gosh..

Louis steps in and Zayn opens the door on the other side.

I'm trapped between two people that I strongly dislike.

"Is everyone in?" Harry asks.

"Yeah" everyone scatters a remark.

Harry starts the car and he begins driving.

***

I feel like we have been driving for ages.

Zayn thankfully has only said one or two remarks and Louis is just on his phone scrolling through Instagram, which I really don't care to look at.

"Are we there yet?" I break the silence.

"2 hours" Harry says.

"2 hours?! Can you at least turn the radio on?" I ask.

He presses the button to turn the radio on and he clicks the station.

Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard plays and I immediately break a smile, cause I love this song.

"Ugh can you change? I can't stand this song!" Zayn asks.

"Um no, I love this song and you're not the one who's kidnapped, so cut me some slack" I sassily remarked.

"Def Leppard? You like Def Leppard?" Harry asks.

"Who doesn't? Wait Zayn doesn't." I say and laugh.

Soon the song ends and I groan.

"Thanks a lot Zayn we were talking about Def and now the song is over." I say and mutter an 'ugh'.

*30 minutes later*

"Are we there yet?" I ask again.

"Just a little longer. You're really annoying you know?" Harry says.

"I know and I don't care" I say shrugging.

"So where is Tremor Avenue?" I ask.

Suddenly it grows silent and I see Harry through the mirror above him sigh.

"Um hello??" I ask again.

"You'll see when you get there stop asking questions."

***

I look out the window and my heart sinks.

"We're-" Harry begins.

"No no no no no" I mutter.

"I can e-" Harry begins.

"No! I don't want to be here! Take me away!" I yell, tears streaming down my face.

My parents were killed here. I saw it with my own eyes.

"Raisa, your parents aren't dead."

---------------

I'm sorry pls don't hurt me