Chapter 28

Aight it's official! The ship name for Raisa and Harry is Raisarry!! Lettuce continue on with the story.. Ahaha I'm so punny.

Harry

"I can't believe this! 'Kesha denied of freedom?' What the fuck is wrong with Sony? Are they seriously letting her work with a fucking rapist?" Raisa speaks angrily, and look at her face, which is quite sexy when angry. I heard about Kesha, and the whole matter with the producer is outrageous.

"She's devastated, look at her face! Do people think seriously think she's lying?" She continues, showing me the picture of Kesha crying.

"The more you look at this, the more angry you'll get, put it down." I say and she sighs.

"I know.. But it's so unfair.. she doesn't deserve that." she says, shutting her phone off and snuggling closer to my chest.

"Have you ever been in any relationship?" I asked.

"I've, uh, never had a boyfriend. Me and this boy use to talk, though. I've only ever kissed him on the cheek." She replies, and I stand shocked.

"How does someone as sexy and as beautiful as you never ever have a boyfriend?" I ask, and she looks down.

"I was never really allowed, and literally let the boy down after 3 days of talking, I was scared my mom would find out. Let's just say I was 14, trying to be influenced by others around me. I was never really confident -I'm still not- so I tried to fit in." She said, the honesty surprising me.

"But you're beautiful.. You've got every right to be confident." I say kissing her on the forehead. She hides her smile.

"I still don't understand how I was demanded to be your girlfriend." She says, giggling.

"I always get what I want, babe." I say, watching her as she blushes at the pet name.

"C'mere" I mumble, moving her leg so she now straddles me. Such a simple act appearing to be sexy.

She looks up at me, us now being face to face.

I look at her hazel eyes, taking in her appearance more than ever. Her black curly hair, her long eyelashes, her chubby cheeks adorned with cheekbones, her roman nose and how she hates that, those small, yet plump lips, and how I could kiss them all day long.

When my eyes look back up she stares at me, thinking for a moment, and as I lean in, she goes in quicker, her lips meeting mine.

Resting her hands on my chest, I reach for the small of her back, as the kiss gets more rough. Soon my hands slide down the curve of her ass in those tights, smacking roughly, causing her to gasp, as I rub the area, my tongue given the entrance to her mouth.

I squeeze her ass, and she quietly hums, a small vibration from her mouth to mine. I shift her hips gently, and she gasps.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask, hoping for her consent.

She nods her head vigorously.

"Move your hips, baby." I say, as I kiss her, my hands on her hips moving to the rhythm of her hips as a small moan leaves her mouth. I groan at the sound of that. I reach down to the hem of her tights, looking up at her as she nods, confirming that I may go on.

My hand slides down her tights, feeling her clothed core, the wetness seeping through her panties.

"You're so wet, angel, and it's all for me." I say, and she gasps when I pull my hand up and push it down her underwear, the soft material rubbing the back of my hand.

My hand runs down her slit, collecting the wetness, rubbing my finger back up as she whimpers.

I slowly rub her core, and she lets out a shaky breath. My finger then trails down to her slit, my middle finger slowly pushing in, and she whines.

"That.. that hurts a little.." She says, and I nod, going a little slower.

The tightness of her around my finger arouses me to an extent, my boxers tightening, but all I can focus on right now is giving the art in front of me pleasure.

I curl my finger inside of her and she moans, her hips moving to the rhythm of my finger as I slowly pull my finger back out and slowly in, curling it again.

"You're so fûcking tight around only one finger.. imagine my cock.." I say and she cries out as I use my thumb to rub her clit my finger going at a faster pace.

My free hand roams up her back to the front and my hand reaches under her shirt, her being braless -to my surprise- a much needed advantage.

I cup her breast in my hand, my hand rolling her nipple between my thumb and index. She squirms above me as I multitask.

I slowly enter another finger, and curl both of my fingers inside of her and I listen to her moan loudly.

"That feels good, yeah?" I say, and she only nods, her arms wrapping around my neck, the space between us minimising, and her hips moving in rhythm with my fingers, causing her to rub over my cock, and I groan.

"Are you close, angel?" I say, curling my fingers more roughly, as she moans out loudly, the noise of her wetness against my fingers music to my ears.

Her breathing becomes irregular and I remove my fingers, rubbing her clit quickly side to side, and she moans, mumbling profanities to herself, as I continue to rub her as she comes down from her high.

Once her breathing is regular, I run my finger once more down her slit, and I remove my finger, sucking on it as she stared at me with those doe eyes, and I imagine those eyes looking up at me as her lips wrap around my cock.

I remove my finger from my mouth, my thumb rubbing the corners of my lips, and I smirk licking my thumb.

She lays her head on my chest, but then she looks down at my sweatpants, the large bulge evident.

"W-what about you...?" She asks.

"I'll take care of that later, get some rest kitten." I say and she nods, her head laying back on my chest. I stare at the masterpiece in front of me wondering why she trusts a psycho like me.

Once she falls asleep, slowly get up, my large hands gripping her thick thighs stepping up the stairs and taking her to my bed, lying her down gently. I remove her arms from around my neck, and I cover her with a towel.

Little does she know I take pleasure from watching her unfold and most especially;

An exhilarating kill.

Were y'all ready for that? I'm sorry Allah.. I've sinned so badly right now. How was that smut?? If it sucks, sorry. It's my first time writing any kind of smut! Thank y'all for all y'alls support, I mean it really. Y'all are amazing asf, and y'all need to keep being you.

All the love D.