Chapter 15 •1K•

1000 GOD DAMN READS OH MY GOD IM CRYING I CANT RIGHT NOW I LOVE MY READERS SO MUCH, AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN IT, I LOVE YALL MORE THAN MY FAM AND I PRETTY MUCH HATE THEM, MY GOD I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING MY CHAPPIES I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IDK WHY YOU EVEN READ MY BOOK MY CHAPPIES ARE SHIT ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL SO MUCH I COULD GO ALL DAY.

Raisa

We had made it back to the house and I am confined to my room or sitting with the boys. I don't want to stay in my room with nothing to do, so I sat with the boys as they watched football.

I decided to go the kitchen and find something to eat since I haven't eaten in who knows how long. I open the fridge to see beers, water, soda, and random leftover food. Gross.

I grab a water and walk near a cabinet, but I see bananas on the counter. I love bananas.

I take the bottle of water, and put it in the pocket of my joggers and I peel open the banana, breaking the top part off, because I hate that part.

I sit down on the couch and take a big bite of my banana, and since it was a small banana, I basically bit a whole half of it.

I feel stares on me as I look up and slowly chew.

"What that mouf do" I hear someone snicker.

I choke before I could swallow and all the boys start laughing.

"You guys are gross, I can't even eat a banana with out you making a dirty remark" I say, as I take the banana out the peel, holding it up to them, and as they watch me, I aggressively break the banana in half.

I watch their eyes widen and I start laughing.

"You're evil for that" Niall says.

"Not as evil as Harry" I say and Harry still looks pained after watching me break the banana in half.

"I'm a murderer, Raisa, not a dick breaker" he says and I laugh.

I finish the rest of my banana without any stares and my stomach growls even more.

"Can we get food please?" I ask.

"Yeah! I'm hungry" Niall says.

"I can go get some food if you guys want?" Harry asks.

"I wanna come!" I say.

Harry grabs his keys and we head outside to his truck.

     I hop in on the passenger's side and Harry starts the engine.

     "S' where do you wanna get food?" Harry asks me.

    "Uh, Hardee's have some really good burgers." I say, and Harry nods in agreement.

    We make it to Hardee's and we get out the car to order because the drive thru is packed.

    I get in line and look at the menu deciding which kind of burger I want, and Harry is standing next to me.

     "Raisa, is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I'm so sorry

Literally I have no idea what to write and I hit 1K and I don't even give you guys a decent update. I'm really sorry, bc my chapters are getting really shitty lately and I hate that I'm not giving my best, but I'm literally running out of ideas and I don't know what to write.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrated (I don't lol)

Please give me ideas? And thank you so much for 1K I love you guys so much.