Chapter 21

VOTE FOR WHICH COVER YOU LIKE THE MOST PLS. THEYRE BOTH SO GOOD AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON CHOOSING WHICH ONE YOU GUYS FANCY THE MOST!! THE ONE ON THE LEFT BELONGS TO MagicAl_WinGs_ AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT BELONGS TO LOLs_thats_my_name MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YALLS FAVOUR!! (PS I COULDNT GET THE FULL COVER TO FIT IN BUT ITS SEEABLE ENOUGH K THX COMMENT)

Raisa

I've been paying close attention to Niall's advice, and I haven't gotten too close to Harry, and he hasn't neared me. I think he knows that he needs to get out of this mess. I'm not trying to die today.

It's been a week since I've seen Zayn, and that damned house and vengeance is picking at me.

The heart wants what it wants.

Harry

Raisa has strayed away from me. I heard what Niall told her. Though he's right, it's gonna be pretty hard to let go. I love murder, but I need someone to hold at night. I'm not whipped on her though. Too early for that.

I've killed 4 people this past week, and it's usually a kill once a week. I don't mind because, God, it feels so damn good.

I've released a lot of stress, but now I've got to worry about Raisa. She doesn't seem sad, she seems angry. Very angry.

But she could never be so angry to be able to kill someone, that's for sure.

She might feel like throwing a few things, but I can tell that she likes to keep her emotions in. She was like my sister, Gemma. She kept all her feelings in until one day she couldn't take it anymore. I don't know why she would ever kill herself. She was beautiful. Simply beautiful, and now I am an only child. My mother, I don't fucking know. My father, who even gives a fuck.

That son of a bitch doesn't even deserve the title of being a father. He wasn't there in our lives and he wasn't there for Gemma's funeral.

I wonder how Zayn would feel if someone tried to kill his sisters and his mother. Maybe he would realise how stupid his idea actually was.

He's mental. Has he never argued with his family before? What justice would it do to kill them?

I've lost all the trust I've ever had for him. He was actually the most trust worthy person I knew, but my, was he a sneaky bastard.

Getting the last bit of work I have left to do, I accidentally shredded a file that I needed.

"Dandy" I mutter to myself.

Now I've got to find the file on my computer again and reprint it.

It doesn't matter that much, as long as I can print it again.

The file, this file, is special, oh, it's more than special.

The things I could do with this file.

You'll never guess who it's for...

Trisha, Zayn's mum.

There are things on this file that not even Zayn knows about. Zayn thinks his mom needed to get out of Bradford for a while, so he did too. He came to the states, and coincidentally, he and the boys all decided to come to North Carolina.

Here we are today, Tricia being somewhere far from Zayn, not bothering to tell him her whereabouts.

They talk on the phone every single week, that damn mummy's boy.

I hear feet padding down the wooden steps and I look up, waiting to see if they'll come near my doorway.

Raisa walks by, and goes into the kitchen, I'm guessing.

She comes back out, and I continue to read the file.

"Hey Harry?" She asks, fiddling with the green cap on the bottle of Dasani water.

"Yeah?" I reply, surprised that she's even talking to me.

"Who's the closest person to Zayn's heart?" She asks, and my lips curl into a smirk.

"His mum. Why do you ask that?" I ask, hoping that what I am assuming is correct.

"Vengeance is calling, darling." She says, and I chuckle.

I just updated three times in three days, appreciate me biatches.

I'm just kidding but VOTE FOR WHICH COVER YOU LIKE THE MOST PLS. THEYRE BOTH SO GOOD AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON CHOOSING WHICH ONE YOU GUYS FANCY THE MOST!! THE ONE ON THE LEFT BELONGS TO MagicAl_WinGs_ AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT BELONGS TO LOLs_thats_my_name MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YALLS FAVOUR!!

THIS CHAPTER ISNT AS LONG AND THE NOTE AT THE BEGINNING AND END ARE SORTA THE SAME WHICH MAKES IT LONGER AND I FEEL BAD BC ITS MORE OF ME TALKIN THAN THERE IS STORY BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT GUYS

All the love x, Dunya.