Chapter 20 •2K•

WE HIT THE BIG TWO GRAND GUYS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK IDK WHY YOU DO

ALSO; WHO HERE MAKES BOMB ASS COVERS BC MINE IS SHIT PLS N THX

Harry

I swear when I find him, I am going to kill him. 

As soon as the line ended, completely lost my shit.

I flip my own fucking desk over. I was so angry. There's glass on the floor, and papers everywhere.

I run out the house, not bothering to lock it, jumping into my Range Rover.

I start it, and speed out of my driveway, to the boys' house.

My knuckles are literally white because of how hard I am gripping the steering wheel, and I'm going over the speed limit. Fumes continue to boil in me the more I think about it.

What was he thinking? What's his problem? Does he want to see her upset?

That's why he was being a little 'too' nice. That son of a bitch felt bad about his dirty deed.

I am going to end him when I find him.

I make it to their house and unlock the door, barging in and slamming the door behind me.

Everything looks destroyable right about now.

"ZAYN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" I yell, my adrenaline pumping as I'm close to finding him.

I know he's here. He's got to be here.

I run upstairs, checking every single room until I reach Raisa's. I open the door, and Zayn is sitting next to her, but she's asleep.

"Get the fuck away from her." I seethe.

"Mate.. Please listen. You have to understand why I did what I did." He says nervously.

"Outside her room, now." I say, my teeth gritting.

He steps out the door and closes it behind him; pretty much pointless as she's bound to wake up from us fussing any ways.

"I killed them because I wanted her to be happy.. They were all making her upset."

That was all he needed to say for my to land a punch to his face.

He immediately reacted by his neck turning sideways and pulling at back to face me.

"I'm not going to hit back." He says.

He always tries to act wise, and it's not fucking helping at the moment.

It just makes me want to hurt him even more.

I throw two punches, one to each side of his jaw, and an undercut, right on his chin.

He was knocked onto the floor, and I got on top of him, grasping his cheek and digging my thumb into the pressure points right near his eyes. 

His eyes roll back for a moment and I breathe in, the satisfaction getting to me. I'm not finished just yet.

He lets out a shrill, or deep scream, and I bring my hands down to his neck.