Chapter 11

Yo Yo Yo what's good with yall, thank you for almost 500 reads, I love yall  so much <3333333  

Harry

After I had told Louis to lead Raisa to her parents, Zayn pulled me to the side.

"What was that in the car, Mate?" He asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say and shrug.

"You were going to kiss her. You know you can't do that." he says and sighs.

"You better not feel anything for her. You know you can't have her. Her parents said so and you'll just end up using her. You can't do that" he continues on.

"It just happened okay? I feel nothing for her, she was crying and needed comfort and I thought that would help." I say, feeling a slight bit of guilt and anger.

"Yeah, okay." he says as we enter the building.

Raisa

Okay.. here it goes.

Louis tells me that this door leads into the room my parents have been hiding in, and honestly this building is pretty big so I thought we were going to get lost. 

I open the door and immediately gasp at how large it was. It looks like a whole house itself.

As soon as my parents hear the door open, they turn to look at the door and my mum immediately bursts into tears.

I feel nothing when I see them. Nothing at all. I feel so many emotions at once that I feel nothing, if that even makes sense. 

"We've missed you so much! Have you missed us?" My mother asks, and my father agrees with the question.

"Why?" I ask, feeling angry, and upset.

"Why what?" my mother asks.

"Why did you lie to me, why did you say you died, why did you hide from me for three years straight, just why?" I began to ramble, anger building up.

"We wanted to protect you, darling.." My father says.

"No. You don't even care, you never did. Did you know how much Rais and I cried over your so called 'death'? What it was like to be 16 and have to make sure Social Services didn't come to take us away? What it was like to be 16 and not come home to a mother and a father? Do you know what that shit does to you? It fucks you up mentally. So, don't tell me you miss me, when you could have seen me all along." I say, my anger building to the point of breaking.

"We're s-" my mother begins, but I cut her off.

"You wouldn't have to say sorry if you didn't leave me, I'm done now, and I have nothing to say to you." I say, walking out the room, and after the door closes, I push my back to the wall, and burst into tears. 

I slide down, and hug my knees to my face, feeling vulnerable, that I had shown my emotions, that I am showing them now.

I shouldn't be like this, I should be strong, I don't care about them anymore.

I wipe my tears and get up, feeling the need to throw something. 

If they really cared, wouldn't they have chased me outside? 

They didn't do that.

I am cut from my thoughts when I hear a piercing scream and loud shots.

I immediately run to the door I just left from and I open it.

I cover my mouth and begin to cry.

There lie my parents, on the ground, dead.

Hiiiii, way to end the chapter like that!

Who do you think killed her parents, and why?

Thank you guys for the support and for reading. Thank you so much for over 500 reads and 150 votes!!!!!! I love yall so much.

-All the love,

Your little shit.