Chapter 34

Harry

I feel as if I would regret this later on. She won't understand why, but I feel selfish, selfish for being her first.

I look at her, but in this moment I realise that together, our love is like no other.

"I.. I want you to be my first. You love me, and I do too, I just don't know how to say it. You mean so much to me. I trust you, Harry."

I keep my contact with her, flipping her over so that my legs are in between hers.

"You're beautiful, you know that? And you know how much I love you, right?" I say, and she nods.

"It's all about you tonight, okay?" I tell her, and she gulps while nodding.

"We can take this off, can't we?" I say, referring to her shirt.

She nods. "Only if you take yours off too." she says, grinning a toothy grin.

"Okay." I say, slowly removing her shirt, along with mine.

I stare at her chest, her medium sized bust; beautiful.

"We'll remove these, shall we?" I say, pulling pulling her sweatpants down. Throwing them somewhere on the floor.

I pull my pants down, the both of us only being in our undergarments.

I look at the masterpiece in front of me.

I take a moment to kiss every single inch of her body, mumbling small compliments every single time.

She needs to feel beautiful; I want her to feel beautiful. She is beautiful.

"You're just... you're just so beautiful. God." I tell her and she blushes.

"Can I take this off?" I ask, pointing to her bra.

She nods slowly, and I can see the nervousness radiating off of her.

She arches her back, and I reach for the back of her bra, unclasping it.

I remove the bra and her arms cover her chest.

"Love, I'm not judging you. You're beautiful. These are beautiful," I say, referring to her breasts. "I won't stop telling you that until you think so too." I gently remove her arms, kissing down the valley of her breasts, and I watch her gasp when I blow on her erect nipple.

I gently squeeze her breast, a small groan leaving her lips.

I roll her nipple between my thumb and index finger and she whimpers.

"That feels good, yeah?" I say lowly.

She nods and I move my head down, kissing her hip bones.

"I'm going to taste you." I say and she tenses.

I slowly remove her underwear, her body completely nude in front of me. A sight to be remembered for as long as I live.

I run my hand down her slit collecting the wetness, and sucking on my finger.

I watch her whimper as soon as my tongue runs down her centre.

I gently suck on her clit, and she runs her hand through my hair, a quiet moan leaving her mouth.

I move my tongue up and down, before I insert one finger inside of her, curling it. I keep moving it around until I find the one spot, in which she moans.