Chapter 10

Raisa

"Raisa, your parents aren't dead" Harry says and I immediately freeze.

"No-no they're dead. Y-you killed them... I-I saw it" I cry.

"They weren't your parents, you thought they were. They were just people who looked like your parents." Harry explained.

"I don't want to see them. Take me away from here." I say, anger beginning to course through my blood.

"You what?!" Harry exclaims.

"It's been 3 fucking years and they've hidden away from me for so long? I don't want to fucking see them." I seethe.

"Boys, go in the building, I need to explain it to her myself." Harry says.

I watch as the all leave the SUV and now it's just Harry and I in here.

"Come to the front" he says.

I climb over the divider not caring if I mess anything up. I sit in the seat next to him and begin to speak.

"I don't care what the excuse is, I don't want to see them. They obviously didn't care about me enough to try to reach out and contact me. Hell, I barely even saw them before they 'died'. They care nothing about me. " I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I wipe it away to look up at Harry, his features seeming to be softened.

"They did it to protect you from.." He began.

"From what?!" I said a little too loud.

"Me." He finished.

I then became confused.

"You? Why you?" I ask.

"Do you know who I am Raisa? I'm a serial killer, a psychopath, whatever the hell you want to call it. I hurt people, just for the fun of it." He says.

"But.. You wouldn't hurt me," I mumbled quietly, looking down.

"I know you wouldn't.." I say even quieter.

"I could though. Did you see how I reacted when you spoke about -you know who- And I am so sorry for the other night. I really hate myself for it. I was the one who caused those bruises and you were scared of me for it.

"You're too soft for a murder" I say and he laughs.

I wipe the remaining tears off my face and think to myself.

Do I really want to do this?

I know my parents were protecting me, but it's been so long.. I've forgotten how they even look by now. I've only seen their pictures this past three years.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asks.

"If I really want to do this..." I answer.

"You should. It will benefit you plus, they really want to see you." He says.

"That's not what it seems like" I mumble.

He sighs, running his hand through his hair. His hair is like string from the gods, it's beautiful. Wait what?

"You're being such a pessimist.. It's making this harder than it already is, Raisa."

"I can't help it. I feel like they don't even want to see me, they just want to know that I am alive." I say sighing.

"Ok. Here is the deal: When you see them, I don't care what you do just act like you've missed them. If you don't want to see them again, hell I won't take you back here. Anyways, they're not as good of murders as I am so they have to be on hideout. Okay?" He asks.

"Okay" I say pinching my bottom lip between my thumb and index finger.

I look up to see Harry staring at me, and I look at his eyes.

His emerald orbs stare into my hazel ones and I can feel him leaning in.

Is he going to kiss me? I soon begin to lean in along with him, and just as our lips are to connect, I jump in fright from a knock on the window, as well as Harry.

I turn to see a frowning Zayn.

--------

wow thx a lot zen

how bout dis early update? It sucked I know.

Thank you guys for all your support.

Keep doing y'all !!!

All the love, Dunya.