Chapter 16

(Pretty eventful chapter, & just to be a bitch I added this picture for your lust, infatuations, and sorrows)

Raisa

"Raisa is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind.

I turn around and see Rais, and my heart does a flip in happiness.

I run to him and hug him.

"Oh my god Rais I wanted to come back, I really did. I missed you so much." I say.

"What do you mean? Where have you been." He asks.

"Our parents... They weren't dead..but now they are, so I need to figure out how they were killed.. Harry didn't really kill them.." I say, as Harry watches me talk.

"You're telling me that our parents weren't dead and I didn't get to see them? And why the fuck did Harry take you away?" He says stepping towards Harry.

"Why the fuck did you take my sister, I swear, Raisa did he touch you?" He says pushing Harry, and Harry's jaw tenses.

"Rais, he didn't, please don't cause a scene" I say, trying to convince my brother, who is very stubborn, just like me.

"This," he raises his hand "is for taking my sister" he says swinging his fist in the air towards Harry, but Harry quickly catches it, leaving Rais in astonishment.

Harry twists Rais's arm, and I cry out, because I know for a fact, that Harry is much more stronger than my brother.

"Harry, Rais, my god stop it!" I say, people looking at the chaos in front of them.

I take Harry and Rais by the hand outside to avoid any more attention.

"Okay, I want you to listen Rais. I was angry at them, they saw me and I was angry that they had hid from us for so long."

"I fought with them, yelled a bit, and when I ran out, I was even more angry, because if they had really wanted to see me, wouldn't they have followed me out? But no, they didn't do that." I continued.

"Just as I was about to get away from the door though, I heard two gunshots, and a loud scream from mama."

"I ran into the room and there they lie, dead on the floor, no trace of the killer to be found." I say.

Rais looks really angry right about now.

"It's all your fault." He says, and my eyes widen in confusion.

"H-how?" I ask, my lip trembling.

"You haven't seen them for 3 years, and you decide to fuss and yell at them? You should have been happy to see them, but no! You've got to be all distant and cold! You were never like this. You used to care, you used to smile more, you used to be happy. What happened to you? It's all your fault that they had gotten killed. Maybe if you hadn't ran out, they wouldn't have gotten shot." He seethed.

"Why are you saying this, Rais? You know I've changed. You know how I feel! Why would you say that? You're putting me in such an uncomfortable situation. You know I'm not okay with being lied to and being tricked. Especially when it was my parents" (Kim wyd)
By now, the tears were streaming down my face.

I guess my whole family hates me now, don't they?

"But you were able to see them! You had your chance to make it better with them! When's the last time you had said 'I love you' to them? When's the last time you've said it to anyone, to me?! It's all your fau-" he pauses.

"Rais?" I ask.

He looks down at his stomach, and I look, too.

A giant patch of blood, still spreading, soaks his grey T-shirt.

He clutches his stomach, and falls to the ground.

I run up to him, lifting his shirt up. There's a small hole, but I don't get how that caused him to fall? I wipe my tears, only to be replaced by even more and try to flip his body over.

There it was. A fucking deadly tranquilliser shot. It was so long it went through his organs and the other way out.

I let out another sob, as I stare at him.

I feel arms snake around my shoulder, and I look to see Harry awkwardly comforting me.

I let out a small sob, and he turns my body towards him, hugging me tightly.

That's when the tears start coming out more and more, and I can't help but sob louder.

It's like you're holding in tears, and when someone asks 'are you okay?', you can't respond, for if you open your mouth, the only thing that will come out is a sob and then the tears.

For my case I was crying already. But I cried even harder, for I was longing that comfort no one ever gave me, I needed it. It was never known to be felt and the feeling I had getting it, especially from Harry, was addicting.

I released my clutch from his shirt, now wet with my tears.

His hold loosened on me, and I began to stand up.

He didn't say anything, the silence filling the air, but I didn't mind it.

I wiped my tears, thankful I rarely wore make-up, as I would probably have raccoon eyes.

There was little to no movement and I wiped the last bit of my tears, as I made small sniffles.

I looked up, only for my cheeks to be cupped and my lips met with Harry's.

And as fucked up as the situation seemed, I liked it.

It's about fuckińg time. I promised I would update and I'm trying to my chapters longer, and I guess this is a start. First update of 2016 and I hope you guys liked it.

Who do you think killed Rais? Was it the same person that killed Raisa's parents? Or is it different?

I want to thank all of my readers (even the ghosties) for reading my story and I want to especially thank the readers who vote and comment and always stick to the story and stay engaged no matter how short my chappies are! Thank you all and I hope you guys have an amazing day.

All the love, Dunya. x