Chapter 25

Let the mayhem begin
I'm so ready for you guys to kill me

Zayn

Waliyha called me to tell me to come over. She said it was important and I would do anything for my family.

I'm on a flight to Bradford to see my sisters, and I think it will be good to reconnect with them. Do they even know about mum? Maybe they do, but they're being strong.

I hope they're okay.

(I'm laughing so hard 'I hope they're okay' bîtch they're dead lmaooo)

I've been on the flight for 6 hours and I have to wait another 6. I can't stand to sleep on planes since they scare me, so I usually stay awake if I can help it.

"Would you like anything to drink, or a snack perhaps?" I look up to see the flight attendant undressing me with her eyes.

"Water would be fine." I say, and she bends over, pushing her breasts out as she grabs a cup to pour water into.

I don't bother to look, I try not to, anyways.

She hands me the water and I mumble a small thank you.

She sighs and walks off.

I think she could use this cup of water more than me. She seemed pretty thirsty.

I drink my water and put it in the cup holder next to me.

*6(66) hours later*

The plane lands, and of course my ears pop, causing a frenzy of fright to pulse through me. I certainly was not ready for that to happen.

I grab my bag, and exit the plane.

I take a taxi and give him the address to my sisters' house.

---

Once I've arrived at my sisters' house I knock the door, but it opens.

Do they not understand that this isn't like 20 years ago? You can't just leave things unlocked without expecting to be harmed or something.

I walk into the house, and close the door behind me.

"Waliyha?" I call, no answer.

"Doniya?" I call, still no answer.

"Safaa?" I say a little louder, and I am met with silence.

I walk to the kitchen, and through the corner of the living room, I see a hand lying on the floor.

My eyes widen in panic as I go to see who's arm it is.

As I enter the room, I am met with all three of my sisters, dead, on the floor.

"No..no.." A string of 'no's leave my mouth as tears fall down my face.

I run my hand through my hair, and I see a small card on the table with my name on it.

I pick up the card, and open it.

'All the fucking love H.'

"FUCK" I scream.