1. Moonlight Kiss (J-Hope)

The grass sways to the cold whisper of the chilly night. Stars blanket the dark sky illuminating your path into the damp and soft ground. Endless rows of flower beds as far as the eye can see. Your favorite spot in particular was under an ancient cherry tree that let its petals fall on every full moon. The silence of the beautiful night settled in air with the wind nibbling on your warm skin. Forming little goosebumps up and down your arms while your fingertips grazed the soft grass blades that danced along with the petals falling from the tree. You heaved a sigh from your lungs with the air escaping, being crystallized and forming a small cloud as it faded into your surrounding area. Glistening eyes that stare in awe at the moon lied Jung Hoseok. He observed your every movements with delicacy in a worry that he may miss any small detail coming from you. Eyes shimmering, hair glowing, you looked like an angel that fell from the heaven and you were bought for the saving grace of Jung Hoseok. You tilted your head in alarm when you were interrupted by the long sigh escaping from Hoseok's lips. He knew that hiding would only make it worse. But he wished for another moment of indulgence into your beautiful being. Hoseok brushed the dirt lightly from his dark pants and smiled with a hint of embarrassment spreading to his blood red cheeks. He used the excuse of the cold night to hide how flustered he became. The cold bit at Hoseok's warm lungs and dried his throat closing off any longing words he wanted to desperately say to you. You shook your head in bliss and let out a small giggle.

"Being in the company of one is better than being completely alone." You said briefly.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck with his shaky palm as he sat down with you. Inching closer with a caution of not interrupting your thoughts. A small smile creeped on your face as you look down to pick a glistening white flower that fell from the cherry tree. Hoseok takes the flower out of your hand to then place it on your head gently.

"Please hold still y/n..I don't want to hurt you," said Hoseok quietly.

His breath was rigid under the sensation of your soft velvet hair. He intertwined the flower a few times into your hair to make an attempt of a somewhat decent flower pin of some sort. Hoseok sucked in his breath when he witnessed your face painted with amusement and laughter. You then picked up another white flower and inched towards Hoseok. You took your hand in his and closed his hand in a fist around the flower. You looked up at him and met his eyes. Lips parting slowly trying to find the right words to tell him.

"Thank you for being here with me..." You said quietly.

"I always come here whenever the full moon begins, To see the flowers and their petals fall. Shedding away the past and what ever darkness hid beneath just to blossom more flowers of happiness..also called as the future."

Hoseok gently traces a small heart on your cheek with his thumb.

"If the flowers that bloom represent the future..then I want you to be part of my future." said Hoseok.

"No matter if the petals falls in the next full moon. No matter if it means forgetting what happened and leaving everything behind. I would be willing to leave all in the past for you. If there was one thing you have always taught me since I first met you. It's that you always learn to cherish and love what you have around you. Even if it's only here for a brief moment."

You weren't paying attention to the situation you were in. You weren't aware of the warmth that radiated off Hoseok's body. He wraps both arms around your waist and he takes in your mild scent of fresh picked strawberries and fruity perfume. You giggled as you squirmed under his arms and nudged Hoseok in a playful response. You two spent a brief moment in playing rough before you landed with your body pressed up again the tree and Hoseok is inches away from your face. Both of you scan each other's faces and lips.
Hoseok gently brushes away a small hair from your nose and his lips graze the back of your neck.

"I want you to know y/n...from now on..this night will be the time where I make you mine. I want you to look at no one else but me. I want you all to myself. For now and forever." whispered Hoseok.

"You don't even to ask twice Hoseok.." You said.
"I already gave you my heart...you just never knew that you had it all along in your hands."

You pressed your lips lightly on Hoseok's. His eyelids flutter open to only kiss you again but he entangles his fingers in your hair giving you a much more fiery kiss. You leaned closer to Hoseok and both of you pulled away afraid that it might escalate into something more intimate. You gave Hoseok one more peck before you tackled him down to the ground. He coils you in his arms and kisses your forehead as he points up to look at the stars.

"Hey y/n?" said Hoseok.

"Yes?" You replied.

"Do you know how to stop time??"

"Unfortunately I don't know how to. Why do you ask??"

"Because I don't want this night to be over. I want it to stay this way; You, Me, and the starry night sky."

"Maybe it can stay this way Jagi~" You said.

Hoseok looked down at you confused. You knew you didn't need to say more.

"Just enjoy what you have right in front of you, and make the best out of every moment."

-END OF THIS STORY

****I hope you liked it~~ please no hate.

BTS ONE SHOTS!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें