6. Lazy Day (Yoongi)

The alarm clock echoed throughout the entire room. Suga rolled over to turn it off for the fifth time.

He grunted and curled up in the comforts of his bed.

Finally. He thought.

I can actually get some...

You barged into Suga's room and you shoe him until he was fully awake.

"Y/N what's going on? Is it an emergency?" asked Suga.

You shook your head and sighed to see that it was really late and Suga was resting the day away.

"The other members have been waiting for you to practice since 6:00 am!! And you're sleeping?" You said.

Suga rolled his eyes and looked at the clock; 12:30 am it read.

"It's too early...and besides can't I take a break?" complained Suga.

"All I've been doing for the past month is nothing but practice and composing. You're lucky you have it easy."

You chewed on your bottom lip and sat next to Suga on the mattress. He rolled over to face you where he still had that attractive sleepy face. Your face turned a rosy pink at the sight of Suga's abdomen slightly exposed.

"Well?" Suga said.

"Well what?" You replied.

"Is that what you came here for??"

"Well, Jungkook sent me to go get you!"

"Eh, he can go up here again..I'm too exhausted."

You blew your hair out of your face in an impatient manner. As stubborn as Suga was you needed to get him to the practice room and FAST.

Suga! You're going to get yourself in more trouble than last Wednesday!! You thought.

Your phone rang after you got up.

"여보세요??"

"Is Suga up yet?" asked Jungkook.

"Unfortunately he's not going down without a fight." You replied.

Suga jerked his head up to hear your conversation. All he could get was you yelling at the phone and a long pause. You sighed in frustration and pleaded some more. Until you finally let out an excited squeak.

"감사합니다!!!" You shouted.

You hung up the phone and had a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

"The manager said you could have the day off!" You said.

"I told him to give the others the rest of the day to relax as well. So do whatever you want!"

Suga smirked in victory as he knew that he could sleep after all. But you shifted your purse into a better position and slightly took a step towards the door.

"Well I have to go run a few errands before I head onto work. Is there anything that you wanted?" You asked.

Silence was the respond you got.

"Alright, suit yourself then. I'll see you in a little bit!"

Suga grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you into the bed next to him. Your purse was flung immediately onto the floor and Suga was inches away from your face.

"I was just getting comfortable with you here," pouted Suga.

You attempted to get up and was only pulled closer to Suga's bare chest. Your forehead rested on the smooth surface of his upper chest as you could hear his mellow heartbeat.

Your throat closed up and your heart was beating in your ears.

Well...being a little late won't hurt now. Will it? It's just a nap! You thought.

Suga's lips gently rested on your forehead as he whispered gently.

"Can you please stay here a little longer...Y/N?" said Suga.

You scooted closer to Suga as a "YES" as he cradles you in his arms. You reached for the curtain and closed off any light front entering the room. Suga knew how much you liked to be cuddled and held. He grinned sheepishly in his sleep as he heard your cute snores.

This is why I love you, Y/N. Suga thought.

The end~