4. Trouble Maker (Jungkook) *part 2*

After you realized what you had felt for Jungkook. Your days turns into a complete hell hole. You tossed and turned for nights straight, you started to have more anxiety than needed, but most of all Jungkook took up a lot of time.

You stormed in late due to the lack of sleep you recieved. You slumped down helplessly in your seat and flung your notebook open and immediately got to work. Jungkook was on the other side of the classroom giving a group of ladies his killer eyesmile. Bubbly laughter echoed across the room as the girl scooted closer to Jungkook. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear that made her flush a bright red. Your hand tensed against the pencil as you observed how smooth he was with the girls. Those words he said to you before you assumed were all lies. He played you like a doll and tossed you for his amusement. Your throat closed and you felt a sharp pain shoot down your stomach when you witnessed Jungkook pull her in for a sweet and gentle hug.

The place where Jungkook kissed you burned with sadness. Jungkook parted from the girl with a friendly wave before he came walking to your direction. Pure instinct made you rise up to your feet and walk to an empty seat up front.

"Y/N..is everything ok?" asked Jungkook.

You felt a sharp pain in your heart as you heard him. He was right behind you as you stormed out of the classroom.

"Y/N come back!! Why are you being like this?"

Jungkook's cheek burned as you slapped him across the face. Tears were pouring down your cheeks. You choked on the words and hatred you had for Jungkook.

"You and your stupid lies!!! That's what happened!" You screamed.

"You go around toying with my heart while you have a few other girls up your sleeve! And you-"

Jungkook's lips brushed against yours. You knew he has never kissed a girl but he was a major tease. He touches his lips with your softly but his body stiffens against the kiss. He wanted more, the sweet taste of your lips had him wanting to devour you in every way. But he quickly broke the kiss before it escalated.

"Y/N..I wouldn't be kissing you if I didn't love you." said Jungkook.

"You..what?" You said shocked.

"Yeah, Since you transfered into the same homeroom..I really had a liking for you. And I knew that the only way I could ever get your attention was to flirt with other girls. But I never knew it would end this way."

You looked down at your feet. You remembered the days where he would steal glances at you during the smallest amount of free time during class. Or when he would love to tease you to where you wanted to hit him. He did this for love...He liked you! You took a deep breath and gave him a stern look.

"You could have just confessed to me." You said.

Jungkook gave you a surprise kiss leaving you with a bright pink face.

"But I like kissing you. Confessing is too cheesy!"

Jungkook intertwined his hand with yours. With a smile that stretched from ear to ear; His playboy days were soon going to end.