13. Unexpected PART 1 (Taehyung)

The aroma of cooked eggs and fresh made pancakes filled up the kitchen. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and smiled at the sight of you in a floral apron.

"Good morning, 자기야," whispered Taehyung.

His warm lips met yours and his arms slowly wrapped around your waist. You felt his warm against your neck causing you to get goosebumps. You giggled and squirmed in his arms.

"Aish!" You shouted.

You playfully shoved Taehyung away and shoved a small piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Just eat," you said playfully.

Taehyung's mouth watered at the food being served to him. But the joy only lasted only to have a look of concern wash over his face.

"Y/N..are you alright?" asked Taehyung.

You leaned on the kitchen counter, a sudden dizziness took over. You took a few wobbly steps over to the kitchen table and faked an "OK" smile.

"I'm fine," You replied.

"I probably didn't get enough sleep,"

Before another word could escape from your lips. You made a run for the bathroom. Taehyung stood up and was right behind you. He couldn't stick around for long since he had work to do in fifteen minutes.

♢♢♢

After a painful fifteen minutes of vomiting. You finally cleaned your mouth and looked up at the mirror.

"Morning sickness?" You said to yourself.

I haven't gotten six in over a few years! You thought.

You leaned up against the counter and looked down at your phone. Your best friend already was a mother of three kids. So maybe she would know what's happening to you! You quickly grabbed her phone and punched in your friend's number.

TEXT MESSAGES:

You: Heyy..do u have a moment?

Bestie♡: yeah, what's going on?

You took a deep breath.

You: I don't know what's going on..1st I felt dizzy, and now i have morning sickness!

You hand curled up tightly around your phone.

Bestie♡: You might want to see a doctor.

Your blood ran cold at her text.

You: ..is it bad?

Bestie♡: well..i guess? It could be that you're pregnant.

Your phone fell to the floor like a stone.

~END OF PART 1