13. Unexpected PART 2 (Taehyung)

Pregnant? You?

You looked down at your stomach and you brushed your hair away from your face. You never spoke to Taehyung about having kids. But you had a settling fear about this "child" that may exist. You bit your lip as you circled around the house.

Think y/n, think! How are you going to tell the poor guy? You thought.

The door creaked slowly as Taehyung slowly walked inside. You jumped in surprise and faked a welcoming smile.

"Hey sweetheart!" You said.

You gave your fiancé a quick peck on the cheek. He came early due to the anxiety of you being sick ate him alive. But you felt a cold dread settle in the pits of your heart. Your eyes looked down to the kitchen floor. If anyone knew you better, Taehyung could read you like a book and know what is on your mind.

"자기야, how are you feeling?" asked Taehyung.

His lips brushed your forehead as he cradled you in his arms.

"It doesn't matter what happened. I just want you to get better,"

Boom.

Your knees sunk to the floor and you felt your emotions collapse all over you at once. The tears stung your eyes as they kept coming rapidly. You covered your face with both hands while Taehyung attempted to lift you up. Even if you lost your significant other or not, now was the time to tell him.

"I can't take this anymore...I can't," You whimpered.

Taehyung's face was drawn with confusion. He didn't know what you meant by that. But his blood ran cold at those words. The only thing left to do was to place a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"I'm pregnant,"

Taehyung's eyes widened at your comment.

"What was that?" asked Taehyung.

"I'm.....pregnant,"

A sudden joy lit up in Taehyung's heart. He was finally a father. His lifelong dream of having a family with the one he loves. He couldn't help but hug you and burst into tears of joy. He twirled you up in the air and placed you gently on the couch without letting go of you. His fingers were entwined in your hair as he nuzzled his face on your neck.

"Why would think I would get mad?? Y/N?" said Taehyung.

You looked up at your fiancé but then looked down in shame.

"Well..we didn't really plan for this baby. And I thought you weren't ready to become a father,"

Taehyung tilted your chin up slightly and let out a giant grin.

"Well, once this baby is born; I plan on having many kids with you. Y/N."

~END OF STORY