29. Mine (Jimin)

The hours of practicing for their comeback has finally gotten to them and everyone is ready to throw the towel. Jimin has a mental endurance that leaves the other members baffled, he confides in the thought of you to give him the sliver of energy to even function. He has passed out before from the greed of wanting to perfect the choreography down to the last detail. His body kept begging him to cease the brutal labor. It was until Jin stopped him for a quick break and he immediately was whipped back into reality from the euphoria he felt from the pain of his hard work.

"Thanks, hyung." Jimin said.

You come fumbling into the door way almost catching yourself with a backpack about ready to self destruct from being crammed with water bottles and snacks. You promised to be the small link of support ever since you signed that internship with Bighit as an oversea student in the art of dance of music. You tossed the backpack onto the floor landing with a hard thump. You sprawl onto the floor with ease and lazily open the backpack. The water bottles practically shot from the backpack and the members of BTS sighed in relief. Hoseok smiled but frowned afterwards while he realized that he had forgotten these items. He was so focused in wanting to improve that the heat of the moment eliminated any trace of responsibility.

"Sorry I was late! I had such little time to beat traffic.." You said sheepishly.

Everyone looked over at you while desperately inhaling the water similar to someone being stranded in an island for ages and finally discovering fresh items to prosper and live longer. You organized the snacks neatly in a row and took time into sorting which member liked which items. Namjoon's eyes sparked with a joy compared to one of a child being in a candy store with a mass variety of goods waiting for him. But Jimin was not so interested in what you brought in. His eyes remained attentive on you. He wasn't holding back in showing interest and he wanted to guarantee that you are his to keep alone. Rage kept boiling in his blood as Jungook playfully interacted with you. Jimin's eyes would stare daggers as the young Jungkook placed his hand on yours and smirked.

"Now I know why they call you an angel in disguise," Jungkook said.

Your eyes widened at his comment and you felt a wave of heat surge across your face and you immediately covered it in what appeared to you being flustered. You playfully tap Jungkook's shoulder and let out a laughter that echoes in the whole room. Jimin tugs on shirt to let the heat from his body escape, with every time that his shirt rises you are exposed to his slight chiseled anatomy. You were hypnotized in how much the hard work has compensated for him in the long run. You always saw Jimin as a sweet and gentle soul with a cuteness attached as an extra feature. But your hands soon lightly trembled at this new side of him. He breathed heavily, hair covered in mass amounts of sweat, his shirt practically glued to his body. You felt this duality was directed but you were indecisive in whether take this as him showing infatuation or not. 

"Here I go! Y/N!!!" Hoseok yelled.

You felt Hoseok's body weight land on you as he sweeps you in a full ranged hug. You let out a yelp and giggled as his strong arms twirled you in the air. 

"Put me down!" You yelled.

A force suddenly yanks you and you are immediately darted into the room next door where everyone is very much confused on what has just happened.

"Jimin?" You said.

His eyes said another story on what his body language portrayed. His hands wrapped around your waist, your eyes forcefully meeting his. Jimin leaned in closer while pressing you up against a wall. You felt the sheer brute force of his physique while feeling panic immediately surge over you. 

"I can't stand seeing them be all over you. They know how pretty you are and I refuse to see you with anyone." Jimin said with a slight hostile tone.

"Ummm...I don't understand what you're referring to. It's freaking me out." You said.

Jimin smirk as he teasingly leaned closer. His breath was fire against your skin and his lips grazed the nape of your neck. You turned your head away and bit your lower lip with full awareness of the situation.

"You know I get really jealous. As soon as you walked in, I couldn't help but be interested in you. You always had an innocence within you that captured me. And I always felt that you would be taken away from me if I wasn't the only one you looked at." 

You took that as Jimin indirectly confessing that he likes you? You had so many questions running through your head with little time for them to be answered and the fact that everyone was banging on the door to figure out what was going on made it even more chaotic.

"But Jimin I-"

Jimin gently pressed his finger against your lips and he smiled. 

"For now on, you're mine and it will stay that way. Cause then I can have you to myself and be as greedy as I want without anyone getting in the way."

You nodded and shockingly did not question his last sentence. You knew better than to be sassy when he is in this state of mind. You were not about to find out what he would be capable of next. But instead he opens the door with you behind him as he explains what occurred.

"Did he hurt you y/n?" Taehyung asked.

You shook your head in response and smiled. 

 Jimin puts his arm around you as Jin is play fighting with half asleep with Yoongi. You relax under his touch and stand closer to him.

"I'm all yours now," You whisper.

END OF STORY

Made for: UUknowNN <3